- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a part of growing the Engineering department, we're now looking for a Team Lead who is willing to come fight climate change with code together with us! As an Engineering Team Lead at Greenbyte, your primary focus is the people and teams you support; ensuring that the people are growing as engineers and that the team(s) are healthy and high performing.
Our product development is divided into cross-functional teams, each autonomously owning and maintaining an area of the product. They work together with their product manager to define and deliver end-to-end features that help our customers manage their renewable portfolio in a constantly changing and growing energy market.
Outside of the teams, we also run communities of practice, called guilds, that work within the company to define guidelines and drive grass-roots initiatives. Some of them are technical, governing parts of our tech stack, and some are company-focused with missions such as company culture or diversity and inclusion.
What will you be doing?
- You will be coaching one or more engineering teams, striving to make the team(s) become high performing, working effectively together and building high quality, modern software using agile practices
- You will have managerial responsibility for the members of your team (s). This includes, for example, having regular 1:1s and follow up on each individual’s growth and wellbeing at work
Partake in the Engineering leadership team where you will be driving department-wide initiatives and share learnings and ideas with the other team leads
Collaborate with Product Managers and our resident Agile Coach
- Actively work towards building a psychologically safe and inclusive workplace for everyone in your team(s)
- Develop your leadership skills through internal and external learning events
- Work in a fast-growing and diverse company with colleagues from all around the world, currently from 15+ different nationalities!
Who are you?
- You understand modern software development and have at least 3 years of experience leading software engineering teams
- Building happy, high performing teams that work well together in an agile workplace is your thing
- You care about people and enjoy seeing how your efforts make people become happier, grow as team members and engineers and succeed together
- You are looking for a workplace where you are encouraged to have fun and be yourself
- You like being challenged and to challenge your surroundings and want to make the world better by reaching win-win outcomes
- You have a general interested in renewable energy and would be thrilled to contribute to building software that helps the sector forward.
Greenbyte is delivering a state-of-the-art SaaS (Software as a Service) application to owners and operators of wind and solar power plants around the world. With our help, they produce more green energy and blow the competition out of the water. Greenbyte is not only one of Sweden fastest growing tech companies, we are also a family, with all values that the wording entails. We work closely together to accomplish great things. The team is made of hard-working, fun-loving people who are passionate about making the world better. We need fierce but humble people to help us achieve our ambitious plan. If you are all that and more, join us!
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Developer to evolve 4G and 5G Mobility physical and virtual nodes 404215
- Teknisk Support med Mac-kunskaper - Göteborg
- WordPress förvaltning och support
- Systemadministratör med förkärlek till Python och Linux
- .NET-Utvecklare till Sigma IT i Göteborg