- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Embark we are building experiences from scratch.
As our Telemetry Software Developer you will be the one owning performance driven development.
You’ll be spending your time maintaining and running robust, high performance telemetry data pipelines for the game, and work hand in hand with the game developers, the designers and the Analytics team to exceed user expectations.
Example of responsibilities
- Build, implement and run our event-based telemetry system.
- Support game development teams in analysis and custom tooling, both real time and daily reports.
- Ensure coherent measurements for business KPI.
- Be in charge of telemetry metadata governance.
- Work in BigQuery, pubsub, go, C++/Rust, kubernetes.
It would be awesome if you have
- a creative and curious mind
- experience in working with event-based telemetry systems
- extensive experience working with “Big data” (Hadoop, BigQuery, etc) and “Real time” event processing (Pubsub / Kafka)
- worked with metadata governance
- written visualisation and management tools for custom analysis and KPIs.
- Professional English communication skills.