At Embark we are building experiences from scratch.
As our Data Scientist you are the main go-to person for us wanting to understand the user.
Your passion is to turn numbers into experiences and you work steadily towards the goal of user engagement, and towards building user experiences that last.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Create and define analytics metadata runned at our event-based telemetry system.
- Assist in buffing and nerfing game parameters based on data.
- Construct creative reports and views on how the game is played.
- Work in Bigquery, SQL, Python, R.
- Set up an analytics architecture and pipeline.
- Support game development teams in analysis and custom tooling, both real time and daily reports.
It would be awesome if you have
- Experience working with Hadoop, BigQuery, etc.
- Deep knowledge of complex SQL
- Been working with ETL scheduling and DWH management
- Experience working with Visualization/DWH tools (tableau, qlikview, etc)
- Statistical computing and graphic skills
- Been working with A/B-testing, segmentation
- Basic machine learning skills
- Professional English communication skills.
- Worked with B2C solutions. At least, that’s a major plus!