We are now recruiting an experienced Test Automation Engineer for one of our customers. You will be working from the customers offices in Stockholm.
Within our team, we are around 10 international and highly skilled developers who share a passion for software development. We are working cross-functionally and methodologies.
Currently, we are working with some exciting projects such for our customers both on site and remotely. You will be a part of a team working closely together with our customers who are some of the biggest and/or fastest growing organizations in the Nordics.
Who are we looking for?
Working as Test Automation Engineer at Autogrowth Nordic AB gives you the possibility to work for some of the largest brands in Nordics. In challanging and complex customer enviroments working in agile dev-ops teams.
As a Test Automation Engineer you will be a part of ateam of cutting-edge professionals supporting the complete division with qualified expertise. An agile team of highly skilled specialists within different fields of expertise. Our guiding stars are constant learning and improvement, entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for technology.
You will get assigned to a business unit within one of our customers and is responsible for testing the code developed by that business unit. You will be working close together with other highly skilled developers and testers optimizing Test Cycles, Test Data Management etc.
- Minimum 3 year of experience with Automation development.
- Hands-on experience with Test Cycle management tools like JIRA & TFS.
- Experience in Gherkin scripting
- You like to further develop yourself and have an interest in modern tools and techniques in the test environment.
- Have familiarity with automated testing of mobile devices using tools like Appium.
Some experience we would like to see that you have
- Selenium, Appium, TestNG, Cucumber
- Cross browser cloud services like TestObject and Sauce Labs
- Java, Spring, Spring Boot, JMS, Hibernate, JSON
- Oracle, Couchbase, CockroachDB
- Git, Maven, Docker
- Continuous Delivery
- Best development practices
- Agile and lean values
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
You'll join Autogrowth, where you will be working on assingment for one of our customers. Responsible for developing and maintaining challenging advisory tools for portfolio management in the Nordic countries.
What do we offer?
- Modern offices in Stockholm and Helsingborg with the possibility to work remotely. Observer that depending on the customer project you can be asked to work from their offices within Sweden and the Nordics.
- A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you deliver your work
- A generous health and benefits package with wellness grant, ”give me a break”-days, employee events, yearly company events, free breakfast every Friday, attractive bonus system.
- Influence in what joint activities are being conducted, for example: ping pong table, massage chairs, gaming consoles etc.
- Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence you would like to expand on.
Does it sound super interesting? Come join us or share it with a friend! Just use the “Apply” button and submit your application!
If you have any questions or want to know more, do not hesitate to contact Henrik Ekberg for questions about the company or the position at 070 338 20 15 or [email protected].