- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
SENIOR MANAGER, SOFTWARE
Transform the way the world runs networks
As a Senior Software Engineering Manager, you will lead a team of software engineers who are responsible for the design and development of software features in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment. The team works closely with Architects, Technical Leads, and QA Engineers to deliver innovative features. You will be responsible for the team’s involved in the full software development lifecycle, from planning and design to implementation and documentation. Managing the multiple priorities and workload of the team. Lead the team in analysis of test results to ensure existing functionality and may make recommendations on corrective action.
· Manages a team of software engineers responsible for product development/engineering functions relating to Telecom/Networking
· Managing projects from initial concept to completion
· Leading a high caliber team of software developers
· Responsible for new innovations and efficiency improvements
· Technical design and approval
· Software engineering standards, and principles
· Input on prioritization of deliverables
· Performance Management
What Skills You Bring
· Bachelor’s or Masters (or equivalent) degree in Engineering or Computer Science with 10+ years of work experience in Software Industry
· Minimum of 3years of project management experience in a leadership role
Strong object-oriented design skills
Socket programming and Python or Tcl experience would be a strong asset
Understanding of basic networking concepts and protocols TCP/IP, RADIUS, GTP and DPI would be an asset
Experience with Unix, Linux, shell scripting would be an asset
Experience with virtualization, DPDK, NFV, SDN would be an asset
· Previous work experience in the networking domain or switching device manufacturing is required
· Experience in Database Systems (Oracle, PostGressSQL) would be an asset
· Demonstrated experience leading or coordinating with cross-functional product teams
· Proven excellence in team, interpersonal, and communication skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Self-starter with strong multi-tasking abilities
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you’ll take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
What Can You Expect From Us
· Competitive salary
· Benefits and vacation from day one
· Casual & Collaborative work environment
· Fun Work Environment that includes team events, floorball, 3 hours training per week during business hours, massage therapist
· Breakfast, complementary drinks and fruit
· Career development and advancement opportunities
Andra webbjobb i Varberg
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Varberg just nu.