- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Want to secure the future of Benify's software architecture? As our Software Chief Architect, you will have the strategic responsibility for our technical platform. The position gives you the opportunity to work in an international environment in an expanding product company and lead one of our most prioritized areas!
Your mission will be to ensure that our platform and delivery will support our business goals and that we build long-term technical solutions. You “see the big picture" and create the conditions and guidelines for our development teams to work efficiently and with high quality. You will work both independently and in close collaboration with development teams to develop initiatives, set a direction and coach and engage them along the way. You have the overall responsibility to spread technical knowledge and lead forums around this.
• Propose and make decisions regarding strategic technical initiatives
• Developing concepts and guidelines for how we develop our software
• Coach developers to create solutions that hold high quality within scalability, performance, security and modifiability
• Lead technical knowledge sharing forums
• Decisions regarding technology choices and ensuring that the architecture developed is complied with during implementation, development and maintenance
• To some extent, work hands-on with coding
WHO ARE YOU?
You have a strong expertise in software architecture and get your motivation in creating a technical environment that meets the business plan. You are confident in yourself and have a good ability to lead others towards a goal and create consensus. You understand the importance of listening to different perspectives and understand different aspects and basing your decisions on facts. You can take on a great responsibility, build trust and work with different people, lead with a point of view and own the decisions you make.
• Extensive experience (10+ years) of software development or architecture
• Expertise in Java, databases and frontend technologies
• Experience of CI / CD flows with daily production sentences
• Experience of similar role or included in an architect group
Relevant certifications are a merit.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM BENIFY?
• Benefits and discounts on eg travel, massage & exercise, generous wellness allowance, occupational pension, free breakfast etc.
• A significant role in one of Sweden's best workplaces (ranked top 10 in Great Place To Work)
• An inspiring work environment in a global growth company
• Talented colleagues & many fun activities
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment: Full time
Location: Central Gothenburg, Första Långgatan 17.
Contact: Sofia Johansson (HR & Talent Acquisition) [email protected]
Application: Sounds interesting? Apply with your resume or LinkedIn profile. The selection of candidates is continuous, and the position may be filled before the last application date. Don't miss your chance!