- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our customer is a world-leading company in the field of technology solutions for the dental industry. They develop solutions for e.g. x-ray, 3D teeth modelling and medical image processing. They are now looking for software engineers that will join their team developing market-leading business support solutions for dental clinics.
You will join an international development team that is working according to an agile and test-driven development methodology. You have solid experience in developing web-based solutions in .NET. It is preferable if you are a full-stack developer and previous experience from the medtech industry is an advantage. You will work out of a top-modern office in the very center of Stockholm.
We believe that you have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Solid experience in developing web-based applications for professional use
- In-depth knowledge in C#.NET and MVC architecture
- University level education in software engineering or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
For the right candidate, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please submit your CV in English.
All applications are treated strictly confidential. Applications will be handled as they are received.
Jobshark is offering recruiting services for the IT sector. We have about 200 customers and among them some of Sweden's most prominent technology companies. Jobshark is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a company group with about 50 employees.