- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Nasdaq is now looking for a Software Developer to join our Platform team in Stockholm. The team has the responsibility to deliver a standardized platform to serve all our future implementations. You will be part of a journey that recently began, in expanding our product development. Together with the team, you will be responsible for enhancing our platform and developing new functionalities in order to improve ease of use, performance and our way of working.
As Software Developer at Nasdaq, you will work in an international and dynamic environment. This position is a fantastic opportunity to develop your technical and interpersonal skills, while gaining an extensive knowledge of the Fintech industry.
What you will be doing:
* Work in an agile environment where we constantly improve ourselves and our workflows, making sure that our work is productive and stimulating.
* Work with our platform (Java and C++) and messaging infrastructure.
* Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and support.
* Build and tune the products for both on-prem and cloud deployment.
What you will bring to the team:
* A couple years of experience with software development and at least a bachelor degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
* Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a desire to contribute what you already know, educate the people around you, and bravely dive into new territories.
* Previous experience working with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery.
* Passion for building great products and writing clean and beautiful code.
What you will get:
* The opportunity to work together with an amazing and team of mostly wizards! The expertise of the core team is extremely high.
* The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments.
* Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it.
* Be part of a team, committing to goals, sharing in both successes and failures.
* The chance to take part in our journey of building the future of the Nasdaq Financial Framework and Fintech.
Keywords that should excite you:
* C++ 17, Java 12 and bleeding edge development languages and platforms.
* High performance transactional platforms.
* Modern architecture, continuous delivery and automation.
* Security focused development
This is a full time position located in Stockholm, Sweden. As the process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.