- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who we are
We’re here to connect you to what matters most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As a Telenor employee, you will be part of a large, international organisation that goes beyond customers – we want to play a meaningful role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we’re serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact.
We are looking for an analytical and driven person to join our Advanced Analytics team. Telenor is rapidly heading towards the digital future and we are looking for people with a natural proactive drive who wants to make a difference.
What you’ll do
You will be part of the Advanced Analytics line organization while you work in an agile cross functional team. The line organization of data scientists is where we share best practices and develop competence while in our agile marketing teams you will collaborate on use cases with experts of other subjects such as business developers, campaign technicians, UX designer and data engineers.
You will explore complex business problems using data from internal and external sources, and build predictive, prescriptive models. Further, you will:
* Be a proponent of test/learn culture by enabling and supporting experimentation
* Optimize acquisition and up/cross sell cost and relevance to drive growth
* Analyze and understand our business customers behavior and interest throughout data platform to care and retain customers
* Identify ways to improve customer experience through iterative changes
* Measure how new features/products changes are driving changes in customer behavior
* Provide actionable insight to your team to influence strategy and performance
* Identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to attribute key business drivers
* Provide data-driven sales tips to account managers and sales people
Who are you
In order to succeed and thrive in this role, we believe you should have:
* Relevant statistics and business background
* Experience in working in analytics marketing or similar
* Some hands-on experience in machine learning (classification and regression models, clustering, boosted tree)
* Having worked with large datasets and/or in the telco domain is an advantage
* Hands on experience in data technologies and programming language such as SQL, Python or R
* Good communication skills
* Have personal interest to learn and evolve within analytics and AI
A balanced workforce is key to our success. To secure that, we’re committed to fostering a working environment where our employees are supported and empowered in all areas of their work. We promise you a company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital world where you will be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you will get:
* A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, be able to leave/pick up the kids from school? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you perform and deliver your work.
* A generous health and benefit package with for example wellness grant, health insurance, ”give me a break”-days, occupational pension and much more.
* Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence.
Come join us now
If you would like to know more, please contact Aminreza Pournornouz, +46709335502. Please apply by following the “apply” link in the ad. We do not evaluate CVs sent directly to us on email.
Good to know
* According to Telenor's policy, we conduct background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments
* Application deadline: We evaluate candidates continuously so please apply today
* Location: Stockholm