- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Test Engineer with automation experience mainly for
non-functional testing such as:
- Performance Testing
- Load Testing
- Security Testing
The device under test is an enterprise core network product that runs Linux. They are accessible via CLI, SNMP and a WebUI. You will be part of a team that non-functional testing and some system testing using an assortment of tools.
We hope that you are interested in visualisation using tools such as Grafana, Prometheus or Nagios.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience creating non-functional tests in Python, Bash or TCL
- Worked with Embedded Linux networking products
- Hands-on experience with git, understanding of git best practices
- Interest in continuous integration and deployment.
- Worked with JIRA or equivalent tool
Education & Experience Necessary For Success:
Master’s degree or equivalent education
- Experience ( 3 years) within testing and/or SW Design
- Experience in automated testing
- Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins or equivalent
- Experience in working according to Agile Principles
- Experience of networking protocols and networking knowledge in general
- Good knowledge in English, written and spoken
HiMinds strive to offer their customers the power of innovation. Great technical knowledge is at the core of every HiMind consultant. However, it is the passion for product development and the will to always deliver the highest quality possible that is our main focus.
Our consultants are the best available. Easy to work with and having great knowledge of product development and technical innovations.
At HiMinds you get the opportunity to be a part of the extremely creative and challenging job of improving the customer's products.