- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to work as a full stack Java developer for an innovative telecom operator?
If you are a Java developer with a passion for writing minimalistic libraries and frameworks, you could be a perfect fit for this team. You will be implementing from the data source to the front-end.
This role is likely best for someone who is:
- Worked with Java Development for at least five years in the Datacom/Telecom Industry
- Used build automation tools such as Gradle, Maven and Jenkins
- Fluent in both English and Swedish language
Some technical details:
- Extensive knowledge of Java SE
- Spring and Spring Boot
- Git och GitLab
- AJAX and JSON, Jackson server-side
- Stored procedure, SQL, both MySQL/MariaDB
- Atlassian Jira / Scrum
- Web Services, RESTful API
Education & Experience Necessary For Success:
- Master’s degree or equivalent education
- Experience within testing or SW Design
- Experience in automated testing
- Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins or equivalent
HiMinds strive to offer their customers the power of innovation. Great technical knowledge is at the core of every HiMind consultant. However, it is the passion for product development and the will to always deliver the highest quality possible that is our main focus.
Our consultants are the best available. Easy to work with and having great knowledge of product development and technical innovations.
At HiMinds you get the opportunity to be a part of the extremely creative and challenging job of improving the customer's products.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Golang Developer
- Engagerade utvecklar-studenter till ett häftigt Hackaton i city!
- Missa inte chansen att bli en del av PAFs nya integrationsteam inom spel
- Technical Writer till Stockholm
- Junior systemutvecklare / nyexaminerad civilingenjör till Omicron Ceti