- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
The passion about the technology and new technology innovations will keep you learning and forget the obsolete. The motivation of how technology can be used to automate and improve activities will energize you to work both independently and interdependently across functions. You strongly share and live the IKEA values.
You have experience of working with internal or external consumers/clients and have a proactive and service minded attitude and strong communications skills both verbally and in writing. You are open to change and have the ability to focus on several things and solutions in parallel.
To be successful you have advanced training in information technology, computer science or equivalent experience.
You have proven knowledge in the following areas:
• At least 3-5 years of progressive and diverse experience as a software developer/engineer, solution architect or similar using Java
• Some experiences from working with Cloud technologies embedded in: GCP, Azure or AWS.
• Steering principles for IT, reference architectures & tools, DevOps, Automation, APIs, micro services and technical standards & platforms
• Comfortable leading, directing and empowering team members without formal management authority
• Basic understanding of database capabilities for supporting application operations
• Integrations in an enterprise scale
• Experience working with a remote and globally distributed team
In the Payments Infrastructure team, we are contributing to provide our customers in the stores a stable, secure and modern payments experience. As an Infrastructure Solution Area Designer within the Payments Infrastructure team you will be responsible for translating requirements from consumers and architectural standards to design requirements within the Payments Platform area.
You will guide and support projects, initiatives, and infrastructure services on how to integrate with and use our Services. You will support our co-workers, customers, partners, and vendors in making sure that our products and services are configured in accordance with architecture, security demands, rules & policies.
As Infrastructure solution area designer for Payments you will be responsible for the design of our IT Solutions, using IT Architecture descriptions, e.g. Blueprints, as a base for design.
• Take active leadership to assure the end-to-end design/solution including dependency systems
• Be responsible for that the Payments area meets future needs and confirms to all strategic and steering documents within IKEA
• Provide in depth expertise about solutions, technology and their implementation
• Guide the low-level design and govern implementation
• Make sure that the design is aligned with IT requirements regarding IT architecture and complies with signed SLA agreements
• Be responsible for making sure that all functional and non-functional requirements are fulfilled
• Guide projects on how to integrate with and use the services within Payments, having the consumer and customer in focus
• Actively strive towards compliance and assure all design artefacts
• Perform cost and benefit analysis to determine the most appropriate design to meet specified requirements
• Stay updated with industry market trends and development to find ways of improving service deliveries
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We set the digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in an uncertain and fast-moving environment. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace.
At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous growth of our digital capability.