- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Is this you?
You are interested in working in a global company that inspires you and encourages your creativity, you want to be a part of innovative teams striving to explore and form new ideas and products in communication technology and you enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment? You are an analytical person who can communicate facts and information to others in a clear and precise way.
This is what are we looking for
We are looking for a team player who show initiative and take ownership. We are looking for a well-educated, experienced and innovative engineer to support our verification team. You need to work in a systematic and logical way and have a drive to finish your tasks on time and with quality.
What you will do from day to day
· Write test specifications and test instructions for our areas of responsibility
· Participate in planning of test sessions.
· Execute the test sessions and follow up on issues.
· You will work with simulated environment, live environment, and will work close with design teams, network vendors, platform vendors, and operators.
· Drive long term quality work by continuously improving the test method, test suite, documentation and processes.
Who are we?
The Radio Access Technology team is a vital part of final quality in our handsets.
The team is responsible to secure that the modem and telephony functions are working according to requirements. The team consists of 26 highly skilled radio access engineers. By running interoperability tests, we make sure our products follow the 3GPP specifications and meet our customer requirements. As a member of the RAT team, you will be part of a skilled and dynamic verification team working methodically and efficiently in tracing errors and finding bugs, working
closely with the developer team and HW team. The wide range of assignments will give you the opportunity to influence your daily work.
Do you think this could be a match for you?
Competences we are looking for
· Relevant university degree or equivalent.
· At least 3 years working experience within Telecommunication.
· Good knowledge in relevant 3GPP specs is a MUST, including GERAN, UTRAN and LTE. 5G is a plus.
· Good experience in IMS, IR92, IR94 and IR51
· Good experience working with Android, Linux, Unix, Linux administration and IPv4/IPv6
· Good knowledge in writing scripts (batch, pearl, python)
· Fluent in English, verbal and writing skills are needed as we work in a Global organization.
· Great communication skills and a good team player, (Teamwork and building
· Strong interest in finding faults and to chase the solution for them.
· A driven passion for constantly learning new technologies.
Personality traits we value
· Quick learner always eager to explore and learn new technologies.
· Open minded team player that also works great independently.
· Driven, accurate and precise.
· Communicative in a clear and a precise manner.
Questions about the position, please don’t hesitate to contact hiring manager: [email protected]