- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a skilled DevOps with a passion for live services and gaming? Do you want to work in a fast paced environment with smooth and established processes? How about being part of a really skilled team who are currently changing the way digital distribution works on a global scale? Join our development team at Exertis Ztorm!
We at Exertis Ztorm are a hard working and passionate team with high ambitions and goals. Using our state-of-the-art digital distribution service we enable sales of top gaming and software brands through a global network of API-connected retailers, both online and in-store. The Ztorm service is the spider in the web between Game/Software publishers, retailers, and providers. The publishers we work with include EA, Ubisoft, Microsoft, SEGA, Bethesda, Rockstar, Adobe, to name a few. On the retailer side we have Humble Bundle, Newegg, CDON, Elkjöp, GAME and many more. Providers we integrate with include Origin, Uplay, Xbox, Symantec, etc.
Our vision is to provide a one-stop-shop for digital distribution, and we want to surround ourselves with sharp, driven people with a growth mindset who can contribute to our continuous development and innovation. Join our team in Stockholm and we promise you an exciting (and sometimes a bit crazy) journey with some office gaming tournaments along the way!
As DevOps at Exertis Ztorm, you are an important member of our expansion and development team. You have a proactive approach to your work and you have in-depth knowledge of your area. As DevOps, you will work with our highly skilled, experienced, and humble development team in all areas related to technical operations with an ambition to automate everything. You report directly to the Technical Director.
As DevOps you will
- Support our production systems and applications in AWS
- Be part of the software development process to help align software and system design
- Suggest best practice for platform architecture, scaling, hosting, monitoring, provisioning and deployment
- Work with infrastructure-as-code to automate systems
- Work with toolchains for deployment to increase quality and traceability
- Grow, learn, and support your colleagues in their effort to do the same
- Offer on-site support for office network issues
- Develop routines, standards, and processes
Your skills and experience
- 3+ years experience from platform architecture, configuration, management, and security with AWS, Azure or Google
- 3+ years experience with provisioning and change management with chef, puppet, terraform, etc.
- 3+ years experience with deploying and managing live applications (e.g. Java, PHP)
- 3+ years experience of database management (e.g. MySQL)
- 3+ years experience with advanced local and wide area networking in the areas of routing, firewalls, load balancers and switches
- Experience in all aspects of DevOps work including Continuous Development, Testing, Integration, Deployment, Monitoring
- Advanced scripting skill in Bash, Python, Java, Ruby or similar languages
- Experienced user in tools like Gitlab, Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, Jira, Confluence
- Some experience with container orchestration with tools like Kubernetes
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
Tell us a bit about yourself and why you see Exertis Ztorm as your future workplace. Please attach your resume and/or Linkedin profile. Apply through the link below.
Our recruitment partner UrbanUrban (https://www.urbanurban.se/) manages our recruitment and will handle all applications for this process. If you have any questions, please contact Ida Garamvölgyi at [email protected]. Please note that you can only apply through the link, not through email.
Exertis Ztorm is part of a the Exertis group, a group of technology companies owned by DCC plc.
AWS, Chef, Ruby, Python, DevOps, Automation, CI/CD, Network Administration, Kubernetes, Agile