- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Shape mobility for a more sustainable future!
Join NEVS in our vision to be a part of driving the change needed in the world!
We are now looking for Senior Embedded Software Engineers and Software Architects that wants to join our growing software organization!
We need to broaden our Team with Software Architects and Senior Embedded Software Engineers that works with our in-house developed car computer and domain controllers.
You should have a broad competence in the area of software engineering and/or computer science, be curious about new technologies, have a solid Software Development/Engineering background, and have good skills with respect of developing and communicating Software Architectures and Software Designs.
The work will span over a great variety of different functionalities and domains based on project needs and priorities, for example software related to safety-critical Vehicle Motion Domain Controllers and Car Computers.
Previous experience from embedded software development, Matlab/Simulink, multi-core controllers, hypervisors, Autosar Classic or Adaptive, RTOS and/or Embedded Linux is highly appreciated.
You will be part of Chapter Embedded Software, which is one of four teams within the Software Tribe. Our aim is to develop in-vehicle embedded software solutions that support our vision to shape mobility for a more sustainable future.
We are an agile organisation, where trust, team work, knowledge sharing, collective intelligence and empowered self-organising teams is a key to success. Thus you need to be a good team player and continuously strive to make the team successful.
The role involves:
- Evaluation of Software Architecture Design solutions
- Develop and maintain Software Architectures and Software Design for Car Computers and Domain Controllers
- Requirement identification and analysis
- Development of Embedded Software
- Development and selection of Development Environments
- Collaboration with NEVS engineers and stakeholders at different departments and locations
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor of Science or higher degree
- Expertise in embedded C/C++ programming
- Good understanding of Real-Time Operating Systems
- Good knowledge in Software Architecture and Software Design
- Good understanding of Autosar Classic, Autosar Adaptive and/or Embedded Linux
- Preferably good knowledge of ISO 26262 and working with safety critical software
- Ability to share her or his expertise to colleagues
- Fluent in English both, spoken and written
To be successful in this role, you need to:
- Believe in our future products
- Be a team player
- Be action oriented
- Be innovative
- Be flexible
Great consideration will be given to your personal aptitude for the position!
NEVS vision of Shaping mobility to create a more sustainable future is our north star, guiding everything we do. We are creating a strong foundation of skills for new technologies and innovations. By challenging conventions, we design premium electric vehicles and mobility experiences that are simple, engaging and distinctive. Our business is aimed at individuals looking for smarter, greener transport choices and cities developing more efficient infrastructures. Together with our partners and people like you, we are shaping mobility for a more sustainable future.
We have a lean, agile organization that gives you the opportunity to influence both the product and your daily work. NEVS put a great importance to our employees' development, and in that perspective, your main area will evolve together with you.
Selection work and interviews will be ongoing continuously during the application period, so please send your application as soon as possible!
Prior to our recruitment process NEVS has taken a position on recruitment and marketing channels. We therefore decidedly decline any contact from media sales, recruitment sites or similar companies.
Keywords: Sustainable Future, Innovation, Electric Vehicles, Mobility, Agile, SCRUM, Automotive, Autonomous, Autonomous Drive, Self-driving, Driverless Vehicles, Vehicle Motion, Vehicle Control, Connectivity, Connected Car, Connected Vehicle, AI Artificial Intelligence, Inspiration, Creative, Software Development, Software Engineering, Autosar, Operating System, OS, RTOS, Device Drivers, CAN, Ethernet, Scheduler, Embedded Software, C, C++, hypervisor, MCAL, Diagnostic, ISO 14229, Flash programming, bootloader, Linux, Embedded.