- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you confident enough to develop cutting edge mobile experiences that changes millions of people's lives?
As an iOS specialist, you will develop native applications for the iPhone and iPad. We are looking for a confident developer that enjoys working on cutting edge projects and can demonstrate a genuine interest and passion for mobile technology as well as a desire for maintaining clean, intelligent and expandable code while adhering to software design principles. You'll be required to architect, conceptualise, code, debug problematic code, as well as execute general troubleshooting and problem solving tasks. You'll work together with our talented project managers, engineers and designers to create award-winning apps.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
* Work in a multi disciplinary team to create appealing mobile experiences that truly change peoples lives.
* Develop technical solutions using the native iOS SDKs and implement designs with the utmost attention to detail and creativity.
* Demonstrable experience with mobile application technologies/environments, real-time communication, social media or networking, and working on large-scale consumer server-side API driven applications.
* Be part of the estimation, planing and prioritization process for new projects.
* Problem solving and documenting source code.
Proactively keep up to date and obtain an in-depth understanding of the mobile industry, OS specifications and possibilities.
Desired skills and experience:
* Minimum 3 years of experience as an iOS developer
* Computer Science degree, Digital Entrepreneur or related field is required.
* Experience from working in teams and SCRUM/Agile projects.
* Superior skills in Objective-C, XCode, Interface Builder, UIKit, CoreData, -* CoreGraphics, and demonstrated knowledge in parsing XML / JSON and communicate with RESTful web server is required.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills, fluent in English.
* Knowledge in basic web development, Human Computer Interaction, TV or financial services is considered as a merit.
* Active contributor to the open source society is considered as a big merit.
We also consider it a merit if you have experience with Google Analytics or other advanced analytical tools.
Vi intervjuar löpande och tjänsten kan komma att tillsättas med kort varsel.