- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Within 6 years, the Swedish government wants to be the best in the world in E-health. At Cambio Healthcare Systems we fully support that ambition. Cambio is a leading IT company in the field of E-health. Working for Cambio will give you the chance to contribute for a better society and together with us become a World Champion. Our successful products COSMIC, CDS NOVA and VIVA have made us a well-renowned and established supplier in the Nordic market. At Cambio, you will work in an international environment with new technology and agile methods. Do you want to be part of our journey?
Your position at Cambio
You will be a part of our platform team where one of future challenges is to adapt and develop a SaaS solution for our main product COSMIC - both from an operation and deployment perspective. The platform team consists of senior system architects with long experience as well as junior developers. We use Scrum and Kanban and work in an environment focusing on the team. Together, we make sure our installations are perceived as simple, intuitive and stable by our customers. Other teams at Cambio also rely on us to deliver a platform that helps them build high class customers experiences.
At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, it is important that you have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee.
As a person you are a humble and responsible team player who loves problem solving. You have a great interest in technology and are passionate about programming with a special place in your heart for developing deployment solutions. Like us, you love talking about cloud and SaaS, and you agree that robustness and performance are critical for product’s success.
- Extensive experience in object-oriented programming
- Experience in developing deployment solutions, preferably cloud-based
- Experience in MSSQL
- Experience in JBoss or similar application servers
- Speaks and writes English fluently
- Degree in Computer Science or related
Nice to have:
- Java experience
- Experience in Kubernetes or other container solutions
- Experience in test driven development
- Speaks and writes Swedish
More about Cambio
Cambio was founded in 1993 in Linköping by two engineers with the ambition to digitizing healthcare. Today Cambio is an international company with headquarters in Stockholm, development centers in Linköping, Motala and in Sri Lanka, offices in Denmark and England. We are 600+ employees with different backgrounds, areas of expertise and tasks, but with a common goal to create world class IT solutions that contribute to the greater good within the E-health industry.
Our Linköping office is located in Mjärdevi Science Park.
We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Andra webbjobb i Linköping
- .NET utvecklare till ALTEN i Linköping/Norrköping
- Junior android-utvecklare till hett it-företag Linköping
- System developer for Gripen MGSS
- Junior applikationsutvecklare till IMI i Linköping
- Backend-utvecklare till expansiva Nordiska Entreprenadsystem