- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Within 6 years, the Swedish government wants to be the best in the world in E-health. At Cambio Healthcare Systems we fully support that ambition. Cambio is a leading IT company in the field of E-health. Working for Cambio will give you the chance to contribute for a better society and together with us become a World Champion. Our successful products COSMIC, NOVA, CDS and VIVA have made us a well-renowned and established supplier in the Nordic market. At Cambio, you will work in an international environment with new technology and agile methods. Do you want to be part of our journey?
You will work as a software architect in one of the most central modules in COSMIC. You will be a part of a team consisting of team members in both in SriLanka and Sweden. Together you work closely to achieve a product with maintainability and usability in focus. As an architect you will both work strategically with the product and on a day-to-day basis to coach and support our teams and other stakeholders.
At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, it is important that you should have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee.
You are a structured, driven person with deep interest and knowledge in software development. You are a team player with good communication skills and an ability to understand perspectives from other stakeholders. You like to work in an agile environment, continuously improving the product and way of working.
- Degree in Computer Science or related
- Extensive experience in software development
- Experience in working as a software architect
- Java experience
Nice to have:
- Experience in web development
- Experience in support systems, such as Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Jira, SonarQube and Docker
- Experience in test automatization, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience in content management systems and health care in any form
Cambio was founded in 1993 in Linköping by two engineers with the ambition to digitizing healthcare. Today Cambio is an international company with headquarters in Stockholm, development centres in Linköping, Motala and in Sri Lanka, offices in Denmark and England. We are 600+ employees with different backgrounds, areas of expertise and tasks, but with a common goal to create world class IT solutions that contribute to the greater good within the E-health industry.
We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Hiring Manager for this position.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who has the legal right to work in Sweden.
bWe look forward to receiving your application!
Andra webbjobb i Linköping
- .NET utvecklare till ALTEN i Linköping/Norrköping
- Junior android-utvecklare till hett it-företag Linköping
- System developer for Gripen MGSS
- Junior applikationsutvecklare till IMI i Linköping
- Backend-utvecklare till expansiva Nordiska Entreprenadsystem