- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About Axis Communications
Axis offers intelligent security solutions that enable a smarter, safer world. As the global market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to its customers and carried through a global partner network. Axis has long-term relationships with partners and provides them with knowledge and ground-breaking network products in existing and new markets.
Axis has more than 1,600 dedicated employees in more than 40 countries around the world, supported by a network of over 60,000 partners across 179 countries. Founded in 1984, Axis is a Sweden-based company listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm under the ticker AXIS. For more information about Axis, please visit our website http://www.axis.com.
Reference number: 1366
WHAT IS AXIS?
Axis is a fast growing and innovative IT company with a global footprint. Our success is largely due to our highly skilled staff and our strong culture of daring to succeed and allowing ourselves to constantly break new ground. At Axis our employees are innovative, dedicated and energetic and that’s just the beginning. Our employees are the driving force of the company and seek to move it forward towards the goal of being number one in our industry. As the global market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to its customers.
We are now looking for a Tools Developer to join our Tools team within the Firmware Platform department.
THE TOOLS TEAM
We enable developers to be as productive as possible.
Tools team continuously develops new tools and methods to secure speed and quality of development within Axis, the primary stakeholders are the R&D departments.
We have a close relationship with stakeholders to provide the best possible solutions.
Being part of the tools team, you soon learn to live and breathe the Axis culture and values.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Our tools team needs further strength from an experienced tools developer.
You will perform continuous analysis, implementation and maintenance of the entire tools infrastructure enabling fast development and integration of software.
In detail you will:
* Manage tools like Git, Gerrit, Buildbot, Jenkins
* Maintain, improve, provide education on integration and release tools
* Provide an infrastructure for highly available, automated and supported tools
* Perform trouble shooting and customer support
* Drive continuous improvement of tools, infrastructure and methodologies
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You troubleshoot and solve problems efficiently and in a timely fashion.
Together with the team you make the necessary changes whilst listening to organizational needs and sharing your thoughts and ideas in a productive and efficient way.
Qualification and experience:
* A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or similar)
* Great knowledge and interest of tools and methodologies
* Quality and customer focused
* Tools for integration, configuration & source code management such as GIT, Gerrit, Buildbot, Jenkins
* Scripting (e.g. shell, python, perl)
Bonus if you have extra skills like:
* Contribution to open source projects
* Mastering python
* IT infrastructure (network, storage, configuration, deployment, virtualization)
* Embedded development in Linux
* Large scale software integration
* Linux distribution maintainer or similar
* Common tools for building open source software
WHAT AXIS CAN DO FOR YOU?
This is a great opportunity to use and develop your skills as part of an exciting, successful organization that is already the world leader in network video. You will work with technologically advanced products in a team of experienced engineers. In exchange for your dedication Axis can offer you an innovative and global environment where you can develop both as a professional and as an individual.
We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us!
READY TO ACT?
Ready to join the world’s best tools team?
Axis is a company realizing the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success. Would you like to grow with us?
For more information please contact Roger Pettersson or Niklas Melén at phone +46 46 272 1800.
This recruitment is handled solely by Axis Communications AB, and we politely but firmly decline all calls from recruitment and consulting companies.