- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
EasyPark is currently seeking a talented individual who can become an extraordinary Product Manager for EasyPark’s Parking Dashboard platform (main interface for supply side customer segment).
You will help us take another leap in EasyPark’s service offering setting the company even further apart from their competition and delivering values that the industry has never seen before. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with a start-up culture, relentless focus on data-driven decisions, scalability and the creation of outrageous customer value. In addition, you'll be at the forefront of new technology platforms and you’ll learn from and partner directly with product and marketing leaders to help EasyPark’s roll-out across all markets.
Own Parking Dashboard product vision, goals, strategy, roadmaps and impact in line with EasyPark’s overall business strategy
Lead global Scrum-teams (engineering and UX) to make concepts into beautiful and great-to-use software
Act as the product evangelist internally towards EasyPark's sales teams and partner with them in respective market to grow product impact
Translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable improvements for business, product or work-flows
Support roll-out projects and continuous improvement of implementation and support methodology
- Self-starter with the desire to be part of a team dedicated to making a global footprint
- Wants to exceed expectations
- Eager to learn and improve
- Communicate seamless in both an IT and business environment
- Data driven curiosity
- Working on multiple tasks at a fast pace is business as usual
- MSc degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, or other field that is data driven, problem solving with a strong touch of entrepreneurship
- 4+ years of relevant experience in product development with international exposure. Ideally experience from B2B SaaS
- Excellent problem-solving skills and excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a deep understanding of stakeholder management
- Well-structured to be able to manage complex planning and multiple parallel work-streams
- Fluency in English is a requirement and more languages are meriting. Swedish is not required
A few more things to know
EasyPark expects a lot. But not in the old-fashioned way of telling you what to do, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with big goals, so they seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver even in the face of difficulty. Being a part of the EasyPark team, for the right person, working will become a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.
EasyPark Group is a leading digital service company focused on building the world’s most comprehensive marketplace for parking. The EasyPark app, which lets drivers find and pay for parking and electric vehicle charging, is the flagship product and is currently available in 18 European countries and Australia – but there’s a clear ambition to quickly grow that coverage and offer our service to more customers and partners.
EasyPark has a user base of several million users and at the same time a high double-digit growth. This makes EasyPark a start-up like company in the digitalization / smart mobility / fintech space. EasyPark is headquartered in Stockholm and has multiple offices across Europe. The company has surpassed 350 full time staff globally.