- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Altran är ett världsledande konsultbolag och verkar inom bland annat fordonsindustri, telekom, försvar, energi, hälsovård, finansiell och offentlig sektor. Våra konsulter har expertkompetens inom en mängd områden som exempelvis inbyggda system, produktutveckling, mekanik och IT & Digitalisering.
We are looking for a Senior Function Developer with experience within the field of Active Safety and Autonomous Drive in Automotive who can take a lead and become like a mentor for the rest of the team.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Develop autonomous vehicle functionality
* Verify and validate autonomous vehicle functionality
* Requirement review and implementation
* Work closely with stakeholder
* Agile way of working and tight team collaboration
We in Altran Gothenburg are looking for someone with a drive and interest in function development. You will help realizing the next generation of semi-autonomous vehicles. You should have previous experience with function development within Automotive.
M.Sc or Ph.D. in Electrical engineering, Signal processing, Computer science, Mechatronics or similar
* Five or more years of programming experience, where you have developed solid knowledge of C++ and experience in software design
* Intermediate knowledge in Python
* Experience with developing embedded real-time algorithms, preferably in an agile development environment
Additionally, the following experiences are meritorious:
* Experience from automotive industry and development of Active Safety or ADAS systems
* Experience in object tracking or localization
* Experience using data from one or several sensor modalities
* Functional safety experience.
* Experience working with GIT/Gerrit/Jenkins, Jira or similar.
It is favorable to be familiar with agile working methods such as scrum, as well as having knowledge in the Swedish language.
Application and contact
Selection and interviews are running continuously. Apply now since we assign roles during the whole application time span. For questions and for more information contact Jan Hansson, Talent Acquisition Partner, 0725-616900