- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our customer is developing innovative mobile apps to help children and teenagers to deal with money. The apps make it possible to distribute regular payments to your children, encourage savings and for parents to remunerate children for tasks they are carrying out. With great customer ratings and close to one million downloads, the company is ready for the next step. They are now looking for an experienced Python/Django developer to play a key role in their development team. Are you in for joining this journey?
We believe that you have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years’ relevant working experience
- Solid experience in Python, Django, AWS and SQL
- University level studies in computer science or similar
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
Considered as an advantage:
- Experience in operating and maintaining Linux based network environments
- Experience in DevOps
You would work out of a nice office in the old town of Stockholm. The company has a modern working culture also allowing employees to work part of their time from home if they want.
For the right candidate, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are assisting in practical issues related to a relocation and can also consider candidates that need a sponsor to obtain a working permit for Sweden.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply.
All applications are treated strictly confidential. Applications will be handled as they are received.
Jobshark is offering recruiting services for the IT sector. We have about 200 customers and among them some of Sweden's most prominent technology companies. Jobshark is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a company group with about 50 employees.