- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you passionate about test automation, continuous integration and agile development of embedded systems? Do you bring the heart and mind of a startup mentality? Do you want to work with cutting edge embedded solutions together with our customers in the smart mobility sector - then this is the job for you.
About the position
The role as DevOps engineer will help our clients to transfer their software development practices and infrastructure into a DevOps context, in order to improve speed and quality. You will support the product development teams with all the tools and services needed to efficiently develop their products in a continuous delivery fashion, managing the delivery pipeline including builds, deployments, automated tests and hosting test environments for different types of tests.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Design, deploy and manage continuous integration systems that include automated testing and automated notification of results.
- Provide day-to-day support to manage development tools, code repositories and utilities.
- Work across functional (development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure) and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems.
- Maintain build environments, build history, and communicate results.
- Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment, automating wherever possible.
- Provide continuous integration training as needed.
- Driven, pro-active and focused on the solutions
- Tolerant to stress and rapid changes
- Committed and passionate about agile system operation
- Structured and analytical
- Very proficient in English is a must
Skills (Must have):
- Docker, Jenkins, and Kubernetes (Required)
- Unix/Linux (Required)
- Ansible, Terraform, Git (Required)
- Embedded development background (Required)
- Python (Required)
Nice to have:
- Azure, Bluemix, AWS VM deployment
- OpenStack storage experience
- DevOps pipeline visualization
- Master of Science or equivalent degree
HiMinds strive to offer their customers the power of innovation. Great technical knowledge is at the core of every HiMind consultant. However, it is the passion for product development and the will to always deliver the highest quality possible that is our main focus.
Our consultants are the best available. Easy to work with and a great knowledge in product development and technical innovations.
At HiMinds you get the opportunity to be a part of the extremely creative and challenging job of improving the customer's products.