- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
WHO WE ARE
Aftonbladet, Sweden’s biggest news source, engaging more than 3.5 million people on a daily basis! Aftonbladet’s mission is to build Europe’s fastest and most engaging news product with future-proof technology.
We like to experiment and challenge our technology choices as much as possible to create amazing user experiences. We are humble and care a lot about our craft, always helping each other to become better at it. We test, we fail and learn.
Get to know more about the team and our challenges here: https://schibsted.com/blog/they-make-sure-swedens-favorite-news-product-runs-smoothly/ !
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a Fullstack Engineer with Node.js and React competence.
If you have a proven track record of working with microservices architecture, passion to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications, we would like to meet you!
Experience with Docker, CI/CD, and AWS is a plus.
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH
Continuously developing and designing new features to push our products to the next level, e.g. using Flexbox (pushing features on native apps).
Experimenting with new technologies and solutions.
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Design and implement client-side and server-side architecture.
- Specify contracts and develop schemas for client/server communications.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
- Addressing challenges and collaboratively work with other teams to integrate applications in cloud environment.
As a member of the team, you will be part of a high speed, inclusive and fun environment where openness, collaboration, and passion is key. You will work with talented people, that bring their experience to make an impact on how journalism is consumed.
We encourage knowledge sharing in a creative environment! We run internal tech forums, LearnLab, lean coffee, meetups, open tracks etc. 10% of your working time can be used for innovation, learning or experimenting with new solutions and technologies.
Get in touch with us today, to find out more!
Schibsted is an international media group with more than 5 000 employees. We have world-class media houses in Scandinavia, leading marketplaces and digital services that empower consumers. Millions of people interact with Schibsted companies every day.
What we do
Our corporate social responsibility is closely linked to our mission of “Empowering people in their daily life”, our values and our core business. We believe that we, together with our users, can contribute to a more sustainable society in what we do every day.
- We empower people by providing transparent and secure marketplaces.
- We empower them by creating services that provide them with better deals.
- We empower them by defending freedom of the press and editorial integrity.
Connecting millions of buyers and sellers every month, we provide leading online marketplaces in the Nordics.
Our digital marketplaces such as Finn.no, Blocket.se help people buy and sell new and old things.
Within Next we drive growth and create value for Schibsted’s customers and users. Our four areas Growth, Financial Services, Next Media and Distribution, will secure that innovation prevails as part of Schibsted’s DNA.
As the largest media group in Scandinavia, our world-class media houses continue to shape the media landscape of today – and tomorrow.
In Scandinavia, our media houses such as VG, Aftenposten, Bergens Tidende, Aftonbladet and Svenska Dagbladet keep people informed and updated on important issues in society.