- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who we are
Telenor is rapidly heading towards the digital future and we are looking for brilliant people to join our digital transformation journey in Sweden. Do you have an interest in technology, like to challenge the telecom industry and want to create great customer experiences? Do you have a sense of humour and prefer seeking solutions rather than pointing out problems? Then, please keep on reading.
We are transforming
At Telenor we are accelerating our digital transformation. In the Fixed and Mobile Convergence Tribe, we are building a new, modern and fast-paced software development organization with the mission to transform our core and build a world class business support system to support a smooth customer journey.
What you will do
As a junior developer you’ll join this digitalization journey as one of the key players in one of our fast-moving squads within the FMC Tribe, setting the foundation for our new development organisation. Using some of the best build tools and modern technologies, your task will be to create the APIs and microservices that will be the foundation of the digitalization of our customer journey. In order to create code of the highest quality, we also want to encourage our developers to participate in activities such as pair-programming, mob-programming, and code-reviewing.
You’ll join an agile squad of six developers working with DevOps, taking an end-to-end responsibility of the health and well-being of your microservices – both when building new features and in production. Each squad has a Scrum Master, a Product Owner and a Solution Architect. This means that you have great technical support while also having freedom to influence the work, and how the development in the Tribe should be performed.
Who are you?
You’re a developer with some years of experience and who’s ready to take on a new challenge. You have a relevant post-secondary education and we believe that you’re interested in refactoring and clean code. In addition to that, you’re good at communication and knowledge-sharing. As we’re building a new in-house development organisation, it’s also important that you want to actively take part in forming Telenor as a software development company.
Your technical experience includes Java, Spring Boot, relational databases, Git, Scrum and Maven. It is also a bonus if you have experience working with DevOps and CI/CD (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins), Oracle, TDD and experience building integration projects in APIs.
A balanced workforce is key to our success. To secure that, we’re committed to fostering a working environment where our employees are supported and empowered in all areas of their work. We promise you a company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital world where you’ll be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you’ll get:
* A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school? This is not a problem as long as your squad is happy, and your work gets done
* A generous health and benefit package with wellness grant, health insurance, ”give me a break”-days, employee discounts, regular health checks, occupational pension and much more
* The possibility to continuously deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence you would like to expand on
Come join us now
If you would like to know more, please contact Hanna Svanholt [email protected]. Please do not send your CV via email as these will not be evaluated.
Good to know
* According to Telenor's policy, we conduct background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments
* Location: Stockholm
* Please apply today as we are evaluating and interviewing candidates continuously
* We do not offer relocation assistance for this position