- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our client Truesec is growing! We are looking for an experienced .Net developer with a great interest in cyber security to Truesec's development team.
As a leading cyber security consulting company, Truesec offers a wide range of services including security health checks, security engineering and penetration testing. Truesec provides refined methodologies covering all aspects of cybersecurity: attack, protect, detect, and respond – developed in collaboration with companies, governments, and financial institutions worldwide.
The Truesec Security Team
Truesec's expert team has a strong drive to deliver top-notch solutions to our customers. You will have a decisive role in our continued expansion in cyber security and secure development. You will work together with a ambitious colleagues, who are at the forefront of new technology development. Through our shared passion and expertise, we influence and make an impact of the development in the IT sector. Both on a regional and international level. An important mission, that we are extremely proud of!
Together, the team develops advanced hacking and security tools, effective methods and performs consultancy assignments. We work with government agencies, organizations and leading companies.
Grow your career and passion
As a .Net developer at Truesec, you will be part of a unique group of security specialists. We offer great opportunities for you to grow on many levels and we also encourage own initiatives. If you have solid experience in software development and an interest in the field of security as well as a strong driving force and willingness to continue to grow and learn, this is the place to be!
The profile we are looking for
- Long-term experience as a developer on the .Net platform
- Interest in quality, performance and availability requirements
- High interest in IT security, authentication and crypto
- Work with Scrum, Kanban or equivalent
- University degree, university education in computer science, computer science or equivalent
- Legal and unpunished, we work with SUA-rated assignments and perform regular checks on our staff
- .Net core
- Entity Framework
- Applications in crypto / security
- Microservices architecture
- Large-scale distributed systems
Do you want to make a difference?
Contact Ida Edström at [email protected] to find out how.