- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What we do at Detectify
Detectify was born from the simple idea that the internet is broken. Our founders are some of the best ethical hackers in the world. They have found critical vulnerabilities at tech giants like Google, Facebook, and Dropbox and used their hacker knowledge to build an advanced web application security scanner that is used by companies such as Spotify, Trello, and KING.
In addition to our internal security researchers, we collaborate with a global network of handpicked white-hat hackers to make sure our service is updated with the latest security threats. Based in central Stockholm, Sweden, we are currently a team of 50+ employees and growing quickly.
The Core Team
The core team is responsible for everything from architecture to testing and implementation of the core product. This means our scanner, as well as other components like our web crawler, API, fingerprinting function, integrations and much more. Our core team guarantees our customers the best performance possible, along with fingerprinting accuracy, crawling efficiency and a broad vulnerability scope.
The tech stack that the team is working with includes:
- Go, .NET, Java, Python
- AWS (RDS, S3, EC2, Glue, Athena, Firehose, Kubernetes)
Today the team consists of 7 developers but are continuously growing. We work with pair programming, follow Agile and DevOps principles. The team also plans rolling releases with continuous integration. We encourage continuous improvement and learning with activities such as team hackathons and lightning talks.
What you'll get to do
As a Experienced Software Developer, you are expected to help out in major technical decisions, guide the team to implement innovative ideas by using modern methods, and create a landscape that will help us have an overview of the future technologies we can use.
You will also:
- Be part of scaling the architecture to the next generation
- Create scalable solutions for load-heavy backend applications based on a microservices architecture
- Develop prototypes, contribute code and evaluate technologies
- Spread technical knowledge throughout the company
Who you are
You are a team player, yet like to set and achieve your own ambitious goals and solve complicated technical problems. You think it is meaningful to continuously evaluate and reflect on your own solutions and seek outside recommendations to continuously improve.
- You have multiple years of experience in software engineering
- You come with modern software development practices in mind
- You are eager to use your knowledge to develop a cutting edge software ecosystem
So, what do you think?
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a more secure internet. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together. It will be fun!
These are just some of our benefits