- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Looking for a new challenge? Join our Software Development Team!
We are looking for a skilled developer with deep know-how of the .Net platform and C#, who can strengthen our team and contribute to our front-line products.
We offer you:
A fun job with good opportunities for development in a fast growing company. You will :
- Work with innovative products that contribute to the greater good.
- Be part of a multicultural, flexible and fast growing organization
- Have good opportunities for competence and personal development
- Have passionate and highly skilled colleagues
- Get the possibility to work with the combination of hardware and software
- Be part of a brave team of pioneers
We value diversity and therefore welcome female developers and/or applicants with different backgrounds.
What we would like from you:
We expect you to have at least 5 years of experience within coding in .Net/C#. It is meriting if you have a Master of Science degree in computing science. We think you have working knowledge of WPF/MVVM and related methods and frameworks. You are a team player and like to share knowledge with others.
As Senior Software Developer you will:
Be responsible for design and implementation of our software according to best practice together with your colleagues. Key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide insights from a software perspective that can be used to improve the quality and functionality of Vironova’s products
- Help write specifications, especially from a technical standpoint.
- Take part in writing architecture and design documents
- Design and implement new software functionality
- Keep up to date with, and making use of, new technologies and methodologies
Interested? Do not hesitate to submit your application today. We will review applications on an ongoing basis.
Vironova AB was founded in 2005 as a result of interdisciplinary research at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden and is today a fast growing company with around 100 employees including subsidiaries. We offer unique services for nanoparticle characterization together with our software solutions (VAS) for advanced electron microscopy image analysis, viral clearance studies in our own lab and a tabletop TEM system (MiniTEM) which enables automated image acquisition and data analysis for Life Sciences applications (e.g. gene therapy).