- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Data Engineer - Advanced Analytics/Data Science/Machine Learning(Default)
IKEA is about making things better. All the way from the factory floors to the homes of the many people. We have a passion for renewing and improving things. This is part of our DNA. But how do we know what’s better or what to improve? By unleashing the full potential of data about and around products. It is about taking quicker and better decisions with facts as a base - going from a reactive way of working to a more proactive and prescriptive way of working - enabling people to focus on value adding tasks.
We need to start somewhere as change is happening fast. Machine learning and other advanced analytics tools have a learning curve, the more we practice, the better we get. It’s about exploiting opportunities where we have data now and exploring areas where more data can be captured and drive value and where we need to build new capabilities.
We are now concentrating resources in a central function for building up capabilities and competence within advanced analytics.
Come join us as our next Data Engineer within Advanced analytics!
Welcome to the opportunity of a lifetime – we have an opening in our advanced analytics team.
Take part in enhancing our advanced analytics capabilities and setting up a process to support agile development. Think on-your-feet DevOps in a petabyte environment.
The new platform is the sweet spot between the traditional data warehouse and our frontend visualisation tools, including QlikView and Qlik Sense. You will work in a highly collaborative team to devise solutions to real business problems, bringing your skills and ideas into every discussion.
As a Data Engineer you will:
• Responsible for all aspects of collecting, integrating, data modelling, and processing advanced analytics data
• Transform data into analysable format (ETL), securing the data is delivering the defined benefits to the business
• Design, develop, test, and sustain infrastructures for data sourcing, maintenance, generation and sharing
• Drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve data quality and implement signals for data drifting and model decay
• Provide APIs to enable easy and standardized sharing and access of data
• Provide SME expertise and operational know-how to support projects and solutions with conversion of data related business requirements into data architectures and technical solutions
• Responsible for solution compliance with rules and standards (e.g. information security), legal and regulatory requirements as well as adherence to relevant delivery process standards
• Document and make the operational know-how of the data infrastructure and engineering solutions available for the IKEA ecosystem and ensure awareness around available data
• Leverage best practices in continuous integration and delivery
• Ensure cost conscious and maintainable solutions
We believe our next colleague have vast experience in SQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Python for advanced analytics as well as machine learning, data implementation projects on-premises, in the cloud and in hybrid setups.
If you have worked with Teradata vantage/aster, spark, databricks, Oracle, Nifi, Kylo, Seldon, Kong or other modern open source tools for integration, data management, you have an advantage.
It’s likely that you’ve previously worked as a data engineer, data scientist, solution owner or similar.
Of course you share our values, not only by thought but also clearly mirrored in how you carry them out in your everyday life. To learn about what it means, please explore more here; https://en-global-jobs.about.ikea.com/lifeatikea.
If you have questions regarding the position please contact recruitment specialist Jonas Levin, +46 72 886 53 84.
Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
Please send your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English by 30th of December. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you want to work at IKEA and why you would be a good fit for this role.
IKEA Range & Supply has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA store with home furbishing solutions available to the many people. Each year IKEA Range & Supply introduce 2,000 new products in the IKEA stores. The total range is more than 10,000 products