- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At the GLOMO office in central Stockholm we always work with interesting projects using the latest technologies. We work either inhouse or at one of our clients. We are a team of skilled, caring, and curious members who support each other and always strive to share and gain new knowledge. Furthermore, we greatly value the social aspect of a workplace and offer Monday breakfast, burger Friday, (Swedish) fika breaks, board game nights, hackathons, afterworks and other social activities!
We work with clients such as H&M, Doktor24, GIMI and last but not least a various number of players in the sport betting market. You would either be working with other GLOMO teammates or solo depending on the client.
Depending on the project, you will be working either in-house at our office or from a client’s office changing time to time. Your work location will always be based in the central of Stockholm.
- At least two years of professional experience of front-end development or similar
- Fluency in English - GLOMO has employees from many part of the world and main language is English
- Swedish is a plus but not required
Who are you?
We believe you are a driven and motivated person with a passion to learn and grow and therefore have a genuine interest to keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends. You have a business-oriented mindset with great communication skills and are used to handle complex requirements from clients. We also believe that you are a team player with a positive attitude who wants to become a part of the GLOMO-family.
We usually apply components for modularity and scalability. The technologies used by us to facilitate this are:
- React hooks to avoid creating classes
- Middleware such as GraphQL
- React, Redux or Apollo client for state management
- Typescript or Flow for static type checking