- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Swedbank Pay is an omnichannel platform, covering the entire spectrum of e-commerce and in-store payments. Our aim is to help people, companies and communities around us to grow by providing payment solutions for all occasions, regardless of the channels. Today, we are one of the leading companies in payment solutions with operations in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
Apart from flexible payment methods, the core of Swedbank Pays is transparent and clear conditions. Our mission is to make it easy to do business anywhere, anytime. And we live by our values, Open - Simple -Caring.
About the job
Swedbank Pay has a leading Card Acquiring position in Sweden and the Baltics, and there are significant opportunities for growth within the E-com channels.Card Acquiring (former Babs) and the PSP (former Payex) is gathered within the business area Swedbank Pay in order to provide end to end solutions for the merchants.
The main objective for our unit BIO Swedbank Pay (Business Information Office) - is to facilitate business with developing new and maintaining existing IT solutions.
As a Software Engineer you will work in a cross functional team (CFT) with extensive knowledge, skills and experience in the services within Acquiring in the Clearing & Settlement area, and also continue the teams journey towards an agile way of working.
Main activities of the CFTs are to:
- Develop and maintain the card Acquiring systems and services within the Clearing & Settlement area, as well as contribute to integration with Payex as part of the overall strategy and delivery road map for Swedbank Pay
- Ensure stable and high quality deliveries as well as continuous stability of the systems and services managed by the team
- Ensure contribution to problem, incident and crisis management
In our team you will have the opportunity to work with services impacting a large number of customers; merchants as well as end-customers.
You will work together with a CFT with extensive knowledge, skills and experience in the services around Acquiring in the Clearing & Settlement area, and also play and important role in the teams agile way of working. The CFT consists of Software Engineers, Business Analysts and an APO; everyone with focus on high qualitative deliveries of new development as well as lifecycle handling - all with a helpful and collaborative atmosphere in the team. You will also have a very close collaboration with the team´s APO as well as other key stakeholders in the business area. We can guarantee a high pace and challenges but most of all - a great deal of fun!
Your assignment comprises:
- Contribute in all areas; analyze, design, develop, test and maintain services delivered by the team
- Have, and continue to gain, good knowledge of the business in the value stream
- Readiness to have on-call for the IT services developed and maintained by the CFT on agreed schedule
- Ensure quality awareness and care when designing, building and maintaining software Design new tests, improve existent ones and execute tests (unit, security, performance etc) in order to secure needed quality of the delivered software and IT service
- Frequently deliver potentially shippable products iteratively and incrementally, maximizing opportunities for feedback
- Plan and estimate the work together with the team members
- Collaborate with the APO, business analyst and other roles to refine the product backlog to identify that the most valuable things are being worked on first
What you need to succeed
- Being a strong team player and contribute to a good work environment
- Being open minded and willing to learn new things
- Self-driven, gives and takes responsibility
- Being proactive in solution thinking with the customer in the centre
- Collaborative inside and outside of the team
- Proficient in oral and written Swedish and English
What you may have worked with previously
- Proven Mainframe, DB2, Cobol & SQL coding skills
- Experience from working in a scrum team and in an agile way of working
- A relevant university degree or similar work experience
- Experience about the Card and Acquiring area and from working with the Card Schemes - Mastercard and Visa is an advantage
- Development & Maintenance, preferrably in Mainframe
- Domain knowledge
- Testing & Analysis
- Service/System Management
Potential next steps in your career after this job
- Business Analyst
- Scrum Master
We will start the selection during the recruitment process, so please send in your application as soon as possible.
Apply before 31th of january.