- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to be part of building the most sought-after streaming service in the Nordics? Are your dreams up in the cloud? Perfect, then we could have a match! Were looking for a Backend Developer for our Viaplay Team in Stockholm. If you believe you have what it takes - were waiting for you application!
As a Backend Developer at Viaplay, you will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of digital media,develop the platform to meet the challenges of a continuously growing user base. Your engagement will shape the future of our service as you will be involved in defining the cutting edge for video on demand. We are now looking for a new team member to help us grow the platform, enhance our user experience and create the next generation of streaming services.
THE CHALLENGE AHEAD
You will be working in a team of developers responsible for delivering business-critical micro-services to all Viaplay platform clients, continuously adding functionality to our system, while improving existing features. As our teams work cross-functionally you will also collaborate closely with people in other functions as well.
• Microservice/Serverless architecture
• Using multiple programming paradigms and languages
• Flexible production environment supported by Docker hosted in the Amazon Cloud
• An agile development process where we promote pair/mob programming
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES ALSO MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
• Degree in computer science, computer engineering or an equivalent level of work experience
• Professional experience developing web based services, using Node.js
• Good understanding of REST API
• Understanding of test- or behavior-driven development (TDD/BDD) including supporting frameworks
• Experience in developing services in the cloud, preferably AWS
• An interest and motivation to work with modern frameworks
BONUS REQUIREMENTS THAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT FROM THE REST:
• Experience working with a state-less and high transactional end user product
• Experience of working with some frontend magic as well, such as React.js
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Max Moen at [email protected].
WHILE WE ARE TAKING SOME TIME OFF, THE FEEDBACK ON YOUR APPLICATION MAY TAKE A LITTLE BIT LONGER. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if youre selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is the Nordic regions leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (NENT A and NENT B).