- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 07-jan-2020 - 31-maj-2020
- Last application date: 28/12
- Extent: 100%
Currently, core travel experience data such as booking data and flight status data, is spread out and duplicated in several systems . This causes multiple problems including misalignment in passenger communication and information. It is also challenging for new components and systems to use this data. To solve this, a key component in SAS IT target architecture, is an operational data store - TEDS.
TEDS store real time data connected to our travellers’ journey and will be the single source of truth for systems consuming this kind of data. It will be built in SAS Azure cloud environment, with focus on data quality, availability and scalability. TEDS is an enabling component where several important use cases will be realized. In addition to aligned customer communication, other examples are internal communication and data analysis and visualization to support different parts of SAS. TEDS is currently at an MVP stage and has a long roadmap for future development.
Scope for this resource
The lead developer will take lead in the development of TEDS together with existing development team and stakeholders. This includes taking ownership of the solution, facilitate architectural and technical decisions, as well as working with the product owner on analysis and solution design for stakeholder requirements. It is a broad role that includes hands on programming as well as solution design and team leading. The TEDS team is currently a small team, hence there is an opportunity in this role to shape the project and way of working together with product owner.
Apart from TEDS development, this role will contribute in making the most out of the new Azure infrastructure and its components. This includes taking lead in evaluating and proposing solutions for new requirements for TEDS, using the latest components provided by Azure.
- Solution design
- Analysis and development
Mandatory competence and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a back end developer
- Experience of large-scale data handling solutions
- Experience of Microsoft Azure
- Proven leadership and communication skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Preferred competence and experience:
- Experiences from the hospitality and/or flight industry.
How you win the assignment
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based Recruitment company and Consultant broker specialized in connecting engineers and people in tech with assignments within Energy, Infrastructure and IT.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Senior Backend-utvecklare till ledande investmentbolag
- IT-drifttekniker till Oxyfi
- Adviser & Tech Support till Delta Projects!
- Konsultuppdrag: Systemutvecklare Junior, Stockholm
- Konsultuppdrag: Data Engineer - Big Data och analysplattform, Stockholm