Do you want to grow in one of the Nordic region's leading technolgy companies?
LEEROY is at an exciting stage right now. Our product suite for restaurant chains has a great product-market fit and as a result, we are signing and onboarding customers at an accelerating speed in all four Nordic countries.
We develop the next generation Point-of-Sale on the iPad Pro 12.9” in an exclusive partnership with Apple and their Apple Premium Resellers. The GUI is written in Swift, the dedicated Backend is Firebase hosted on GCP, and the general Backend behind it is Java Spring Boot hosted on AWS. The solution is live on 90 Wayne’s Coffee cafés and next year we will expand to all our current and upcoming Nordic customers. After that we go live in Europe and the US. The solution which we simply call LEEROY MPOS (Mobile POS) will revolutionize both QSR (Quick-Service Restaurants) and TSR (Table-Service Restaurants), create a better guest experience, reduce stress for the staff, increase sales, and cut costs by improving the ineffective ways restaurants work today.
About the job
We have proven our traditional POS product many times over, and in highly demanding environments with lots of orders and transactions. Now we are launching the next-generation Point-of-Sale, built 100% inhouse by our talented Stockholm team. We are looking for an inspired Swift developer on a level of a strong middle or a young senior.
As a Swift developer you are part of our MPOS team in Stockholm with two more Swift developers, a UX designer, and two Backend developers. We work according to Scrum with high autonomy. We believe the team is responsible for solving the problems. Instead of someone giving the team solutions to implement, our Product Managers work on product vision and to make sure the team understand customer needs and why problems are important to solve. But the solutions themselves are created, deployed and maintained by the team.
• As a person you are quick to learn and speak your mind.
• You are curious and passionate about iOS development and like to stay updated.
• You are also a meticulous person who likes clean code and who understands that code reviews lead to better products and self-improvement. Thus, at the first interview, be prepared to share code that you are proud of and tell us why.
• You display a DevOps attitude, we are not only developers, we also run the service.
• You enjoy working in a team, you are accustomed to Scrum and you think having fun in the workplace is just as important as getting the job done.
• You have at least 3 years of Experience in iOS app Development.
• You have at least one app in the AppStore (please provide link).
• You are comfortable with Apple Human Interface Guidelines.
• You have experience with UI/UX work.
• You are familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• You are familiar with Firebase and Google Cloud services
• Know how to write readable, maintainable, performant Swift including unit tests.
• You have proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• You are very good at English; speaking, reading, and writing.
• Experience with package managers and library development is a plus.
• You understand patterns of reusable code and object oriented design patterns.
• You have high level understanding of creating maintainable solutions, with good design.
• You understand that not every day is filled with new and exciting things and that in a product company you are also expected to perform routine tasks when needed so our products work well and the customers and their customers are happy.
• Work in projects of on-prem commerce like food & beverage, health or travel and IoT is a plus. Also experience in payment services is a plus.
Benefits & other relevant information
• Location: Stockholm
• Flex time and 30 days paid vacation
• Occupational pension, life insurance and industrial injury insurance
• Wellness grant of 5000 SEK per calendar year and three hours exercise time per week (“friskvårdstimme”).
• Free fruit and breakfast every day and fika every Friday
• Regular checkups from professional ergonomists and physiotherapists
• We are also in negotiations with a firm to offer regular massages
• Equipment of the latest Macbook and phone
In this recruitment Leeroy collaborates with AMGA. AMGA is a company within the Barona Group and specializes in consulting services, recruitment and business development.
If you have any questions, please contact Carina Stjernström on +46 708363336 or [email protected]. AMGA will go through the applications on an ongoing basis so please send in your application as soon as possible.