- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
VOI Technology is the leading European micro-mobility company and innovator within the market for last-mile transportation in Europe.
Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a talented Senior Hardware/Systems Architect to join our Edge Computing R&D team in Gothenburg. If you would like to play an instrumental part in shaping our future products - this is the position for you! Come join one of Sweden’s hottest startups!!
As our Edge Computing Architect, you’ll be leading design and development of our next-gen IoT solutions for Voi vehicles and help set us apart from our competitors. You'll help us stay at the forefront of the micro-mobility field, with the explicit goal of enabling sustainable city environments - free from cars and pollution!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with a team of senior hardware and embedded systems specialists to build our next-gen IoT solutions, as well as taking part in design and development of other edge computing nodes in our vehicles, such as motor controllers and battery management systems.
- Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with the company values
- Lead development of new hardware and software solutions for our IoT and other embedded products
- Be part of a team that creates our hardware platforms end-to-end: from concept, to first bring up - all the way to production and deployment
- Design and develop hardware and software for a wide range of wireless peripherals and sensors, including vision-based and AI-accelerated solutions
- Collaborate across teams to deliver cross-functional feature updates
- Improve our tools and CI/CD systems
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years experience working with Embedded products
- Experience taking an Embedded product from concept to production
- Experience designing schematics and PCB design for Embedded Systems
- Strong proficiency in C/C++
- Knowledge of version control tools (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with Linux on embedded ARM platforms
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Willing to take the lead and drive design decisions
- Experience developing firmware for mobile wireless devices (2G/3G/LTE)
- Experience developing software for BLE devices
- Knowledge of IoT devices and protocols such as CAN, UART, TCP/IP, CoAP, HTTP and MQTT
- Experience with embedded devices that support over-the-air updates (FOTA)
- Experience developing boot loaders for embedded devices
- Knowledge of electric motor controllers
- Knowledge of battery management systems
- Familiar with automotive software development standards
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- To be an important part of a rapidly growing team in one of Europe’s hottest scale-ups
- Close work with the rest of the organisation, to continuously develop our product to be the best in the market
- The chance to see your ideas and designs implemented on a far-reaching scale.
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way-through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!