- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
WHO YOU ARE
You are passionate about digital products and Observability capabilities. In addition, you get energized by exploring new ways of doing things, challenge the existing by always trying to improve and build even better capabilities and features that brings value to our end users. Working agile and being open to constant change motivates you and naturally you share and live IKEA culture and values.
In this role you bring proven advanced training in Computer science. You will get the opportunity to be part of building a world class IT Operational Intelligence capability that will be used by Product and Platform teams. You hold demonstrable knowledge of monitoring and troubleshooting an exceptional wide range of hardware and software systems from monoliths, container based and serverless. Moreover, we believe you have minimum of 5 years of experience as Site Reliability Engineer or similar. Another experience of yours is supporting developer and DevOps teams in architecting, onboarding observability capabilities and post-mortems.
You have knowledge in following areas:
• experience of working with Monitoring technologies and open standards (ELK, Splunk, AppDynamics, CatchPoint, Open Census, Open Tracing, Prometheus, Grafana)
• deep understanding and working with Application Performance Management, Service Level Objectives, Service Level Indicators and Error budgeting
• deep understanding how AI Ops can contribute optimize and make operations more efficient
• experience of supporting teams regarding observability/monitoring (logs/events, metrics and traces)
• experience in creating self service capabilities and functions
• experience working with public cloud (Azure, GCP, AWS etc.)
• experience in automation and tooling’s (Terraform, Ansible etc.)
• experience in scripting and/or programming (Python, Java, PowerShell etc.)
• experience in agile ways of working
• good understanding of software development practices and execution within a retail & e-commerce environment
As a person you are an engineer at heart. You possess the ability to lead, motivate and influence teams particularly in complex and challenging environments. You have the capability to use sound judgment to make timely and effective decisions. In problem solving you are proactive, particularly in navigating through blockers and obstacles. You are motivated to build, maintain and collaborate in relations across multiple functions and seniority levels. When it comes to improvement you strive to continuously improve and have a hunger to learn new things. You possess excellent team working, collaboration and communication skills. By encouraging simplicity, efficiency, ownership and accountability, makes you easy to collaborate with others. Furthermore, you have the ability to understand the complexity of IKEA business and the role of technology as an integrated part of the business.
Note that this is our wish list and it’s not sorted in a particular order. You might still be a good candidate for the role even if you don’t recognize yourself in all of these points. We like to think long term and invest in people’s development.
The IKEA culture and values are very much a part of our business and day to day work life. For you to thrive and grow with IKEA it’s important for us that you share our values! You can read more regarding our values and life at IKEA on our website http://www.ikea.com.
As IT Operational Intelligence Engineer the main objective is to to be accountable for high quality digital operations engineering practices combing low level systems expertise with high-level distributed systems knowledge and monitoring/observability expertise supporting the product delivery teams across the Group Digital.
• Participating in the implementation of new system and infrastructure projects
• Assisting the various Product and Platform Teams with tasks that require optimization/modifications to the current monitoring
• Responsible for developing and maintaining the right toolsets required for the IT operational Intelligence capabilities
• Apply and adhere to good practice digital operations engineering practices within an agile/iterative development approach
• Provide support and guidance as needed to other engineers within the platform and product teams encouraging good practices
• Work across initiatives within INGKA Group, steering towards data-driven solutions
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
You will be part of a Technology Capability Product team where we build, deliver and evangelise around our IT Operational Intelligence platform that IKEA Product and Platform teams want to use and will give them superb insight into how their products and platforms are performing.
At Group Digital, we set the digital agenda to enable IKEA to become the world´s leading multichannel home furnishing. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace. At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our digital capability. Digital technology capability for core infrastructure will create the technology stack for the future to enable growth, flexibility and speed of Ingka Group which is the largest IKEA franchisee group.