- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Interested in an innovative company characterized by an entrepreneurial and inspiring spirit? A company, where you would be valued for your competence, ideas and creativity? A place, where relations and trust are keys to success and where we all value having fun while doing a meaningful job? If this sounds interesting, we may have the perfect offer for you as a software developer to help designing and implementing tools for improving drug development of the future.
Antaros Medical is pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical studies for decision making and differentiation in drug development. The company is specialised in cardiorenal and metabolic diseases (including NAFLD/NASH and chronic kidney disease) and oncology. The company has a global network of partners and customers, including both large and small drug development companies, and is a partner in several European research consortia, such as the Innovative Medicine Initiative (IMI) and COST. The company is based in the BioVentureHub in Mölndal and in Uppsala Science Park, Sweden and has recently opened a subsidiary in US.
Antaros Medical experience a steady growth and currently have around 50 people employed.
As a software developer you will be responsible for software development of image analysis tools used to analyze medical images acquired in clinical trials as well as software development of medical devices. You will join a growing team of software developers and specialists in image processing and image analysis. You will be working with development of software for transferring, storing and processing medical images and measurements from medical images. You will also support development of processing and analysis of analysis of MRI as well as PET and CT images with tools that can include deformable image registration and artificial intelligence using deep learning approaches. Development is currently mostly in Python / C++, but we are also interested if you are proficient in .NET (C#/F#), Matlab etc. You will support the architecture of computer systems used for image analysis and you will also be responsible for planning and performing validation of internally developed software and external software.
We think that you have been working with professional software development for 3+ years and can work both independently and in teams with software development of image processing systems, from architecture and requirements to implementation and testing.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Development of tools for image management.
- Development of software for processing and analysis of medical image data.
- Validation of software for analysis of medical imaging data.
Additional responsibilities could include:
- Designing and maintaining a system architecture for image processing and analysis.
- At least a M.Sc. degree
- Experience of professional software development.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines while delivering high quality work in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills as well as a team-oriented approach to engage with colleagues and clients.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience from development of medical device software is meriting.
- Experience from medical imaging, clinical trials and GCP is meriting.
For more information about the position, please contact Carl Sjöberg, Director Image Processing and Software Development, +46730500469
Please submit your application via this link with a short personal letter and your CV included, no later than January 6, 2020.