- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
E.ON är ett internationellt privatägt energiföretag. Våra 40.000 medarbetare över 13 länder arbetar dagligen för utvecklingen av tekniska innovationer och användarvänliga kundlösningar för den nya energivärlden. Vi är det första stora energibolaget som verkligen fokuserar på framtidens energilösningar genom våra tre affärsområden för smarta nät, förnyelsebar energi och kundlösningar.
We are a customer centric company with the goal set to deliver 100% renewable or recycled energy by 2025. Does this resonate with your values? Are you a business oriented Analytics individual excited by the idea to work in an industry where you can participate in driving the conversation around climate change together with us, and make a positive impact on the future of our planet? Then you're the person we're looking for!
About the position
We are looking for a senior developer who loves API’s and understands the importance of customer-centric ones. You will be working in the integrations team, which today has the role as an ISC.
As we’re on an exciting journey to transform our API Platform and team, it’s a definite plus if you have been on such a transformational journey, not only from a technological perspective but also when it comes to governance, such as roles and ways-of-working.
As a API Developer at E.ON, you will:
* Establish best practices for architecture, design, coding & automated test coverage
* Work with data providers and API consumers to clarify requirements and remove roadblocks
* Provide technology mentorship to developers in other teams and in junior roles
* Recognize, understand, and document code to ensure consistent knowledge transfer amongst team
* Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the API development life cycle
* Align to the DevOps principles and toolsets
In order to get well into the role as a API Developer, we believe you have a solid experience in this particular area.
As a person you have strong communication skills and are a person who likes to take a lot of responsibility, you think “outside the box” and like changes.
We want you to have this experience from API:
* Strong proficiency with API design & implementation experience
* Strong knowledge in RESTful API standards and protocols
* Good understanding of API and integration concepts and technologies, such as REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, message queues and integration pattern/frameworks
* Experience creating API documentation to explain how the API works
It is a plus if you have experience from API Security and Access Control but also working experience from agile principals and tools.
In terms of language, you handle the Swedish and English language fluently.
We offera pleasant workplace with great opportunities to develop.
You will be a part of a highly skilled team that drives for change and a more digital and data driven organization.
We strive for a flat organization where all team members have the opportunity to influence and shape their workdays.
If you have questions about the role or the recruiting process, please contact
Maj-Britt Christensen +46 722 320749
Contact with the union:
Mats Ekblom, Unionen, +46