- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Sinch we develop and provide a real-time cloud-based communications platform for SMS, voice and video calling. Our platforms process over 30 billion transactions every year, averaging at 1000+ every second and we are able to reach 5 billion mobile users globally. If scale and complexity excite you, Sinch is it.
So, what’s it about?
Our mobile client SDKs are key to how our customers integrate their products with our platform. We have clients that range from small businesses to big (really big) enterprises and their mobile apps are used by millions of people around the globe - by developing our voice and video SDKs together with the team, you will have a pivotal part in powering all those real-time conversations!
• Platform-specific development in Java and Objective-C / Swift.
• Cross-platform development on C++ codebase shared between iOS and Android.
• Participate in documenting and overall SDK product packaging to make the experience of using our SDKs top notch.
• Designing APIs with simplicity in mind while maintaining modularity, extensibility and API stability over time.
We would love it if you have:
• A few years’ experience developing for the iOS and/or Android platform.
• Experience working with at least one of Java, Objective-C or C++ (modern)
• Experience developing software libraries and/or SDKs consumed by other developers
• Experience working in Linux/macOS development environment and CI pipelines.
Bonus points if you have:
• In-depth knowledge of network protocols IP, TCP, UDP, DNS.
• Experience with WebRTC protocols and NAT traversal, ICE, STUN, TURN.
• Great debugging and troubleshooting skills
But hey! Don’t worry if you don’t know it all yet. We are open for talented people with passion and potential to learn and develop into a great SDK developer.
What's in it for you?
Working at Sinch means rubbing shoulders with some of the best people in the cloud communications industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our differences to make us stronger. We encourage each other to be the best we can be, and have fun while doing it!
How to Apply
Sounds intriguing? We are eager to get to know you and what makes your pusle beat. Hit apply and send in your CV and cover letter in English.