- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Amuse is a new kind of music tech company with a big mission: we are changing the music industry for the better - while taking on the major labels - by building digital tools for the modern artists and their teams. In addition to our artist apps, we also run a record company the way it was supposed to be run, artist-friendly, and innovative with a twist of data and insights. We invite you to join our Experience team as a product designer with a visual focus.
We’re now looking for you who really loves design, and want to be part of creating a new, fair and better music industry, that put the artists first. You have about 3-4 years of product design experience and preferably a degree in interactive design. This is not a Junior or Senior role, but somewhere in-between. That can change though, depending on who applies for the job.
Suitable candidates will showcase strong work in graphic design, a solid understanding of interaction design, and should also have an interest in like prototyping, motion design, photography, writing, or illustration. If your ambition is to become a better designer every day, well, then this is the design-driven company you’ve been looking for! A year from now, we want you to look back and be amazed over how far you’ve come and how much you have achieved.
You will be joining a bustling startup where everyone works hard, and every day can come with a completely new set of tasks and challenges. Working at Amuse means working at a company with excellent colleagues that all value an open and honest culture, where we support each other while making sure to have a lot of fun together. As an extra bonus, you will meet a lot of up and coming artists as they visit our offices to either perform live for us or hang out. On top of that, our fridges are always filled with ice cream, the hippest of hipster crafted beers and potent energy drinks to make sure we stay sharp all day.
We are looking for a designer with:
- A strong portfolio of product design work, both for web and mobile
- A solid understanding of design systems, UX principles and best practices, including native elements for mobile like the Apple HIG and Material design
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience working with UI in product design
- Experience enough to give good feedback and receive feedback well, someone who can iterate on their designs within their team and stakeholders
- High energy and a big passion for design and music
We can offer you:
- Exciting work at a bustling music tech startup
- Talented, fun, and friendly colleagues, and great office space
- Options program
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Wellness benefit
- Free ice cream, energy drinks, snacks and beer
This position is located in Stockholm. This position is a 8 month full-time temp gig, with a high chance of further employment. Starting as soon as possible.