- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving consultations online and by providing a service that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
Working with LIVI/KRY you will be joining a fast-growing company, small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare. At the moment, our R&D team consists of around 100 people, with the ambition to double in size. As a backend engineer
What you will be doing
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, planning, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Operate our systems on Amazon AWS.
- Learning and growing constantly to feed your passion for self-improvement and make those around you better.
- Is some of this new to you? That’s OK! We believe that great developers can pick up new technologies quickly and we provide support to learn on the job.
What you’ll bring to the team
- A couple of years of experience with software development and a bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to share what you already know and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technology and territory.
- Previous experience working with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery
- Passion for building great consumer products
What’s in it for you?
- A diverse workplace, with colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own process
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ (https://career.kry.se/pages/faq?preview=true) or contact us on [email protected]. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.