- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
The passion about the technology and new technology innovations will keep you learning and forget the obsolete. The motivation of how technology can be used to automate and improve activities will energize you to work both independently and interdependently and cross functions. You strongly share and live the IKEA values.
To be successful you have proven advanced training in information technology, computer science or equivalent. You bring also minimum of 5 years of progressive and diverse experience with Identity Management systems in general and/or specifically Directory Systems. You have also experience of working with internal or external clients/customers. We think you have experience of designing and implementing resilient and highly available Directory services.
You have knowledge in the following areas:
· Previous experience working with Linux based Directory systems, such as Red Hat Directory Server, Oracle Unified Directory or similar. You understand the concepts of Directory system design, replication, schema and indexing. Identity Life Cycle, Access Request processes, Access certification and Auditing. Bash/python scripting and usage of data extraction and stream editor tools such as “sed” or “awk”.
· Knowledge of IKEA steering principles for IT, reference architectures & tools, technical standards & platforms
· Understanding of frameworks around Directory Services Authentication and authorization protocols, schemas, data models and protocols such as LDAP. Educated in the regulatory landscape, such as GDPR and PCI-DSS.
· Comfortable leading, directing and empowering team members without formal management authority
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Product Specialist within Directories & Authentication you will be responsible for the life-cycle management of LDAP based Directory Systems.
You will guide and support projects, initiatives, and infrastructure services on how to integrate with and use our Directory Services. You will support other Product Specialists and Technical Analysts in making sure that our products and services are configured in accordance with architecture, security demands, rules & policies.
· Build and maintain resilient and available business critical Directory Systems
· secure the design is made in IKEA context
· coordinate and design solutions with a holistic system management view
· design according to process dependencies
· support Product Specialists, Infrastructure Managers (Team Managers) and IT Architects in their solution work
· support Process Leads to understand tool dependencies
be involved in sprint planning meetings to help provide clarity and elaborate features and user stories to help the team better understand the requirements and how success will be measured
act as a subject matter expert for teams, providing technology insight, context and additional information as needed to help understanding of what is required.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We set the digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in an uncertain and fast-moving environment. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace.
At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous growth of our digital capability.
The position is a full-time employment, located in Helsingborg or Älmhult.