- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a Mulesoft ESB Developer, you would be responsible for design, development, support, maintenance, and implementation of integration solutions.
• Experience designing and developing APIs in large complex system environments.
• Ensuring to adhere to development standards
• Develop appropriate development documentation.
• Develop appropriate unit test scripts in accordance with test cases
• Deploy Code using automated tools,
• Remain current on data integration approaches and technologies.
• Understanding of API-led connectivity and its benefits
• SOAP / Rest WebServices
• CI/CD Design and Implementation
• Java, J2EE, XML, XSD, JSON
• Exposure to AWS or Azure cloud is a plus
• Exposure to Azure is a plus
Understanding of data intergration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
Working with users in a requirements analysis role
• Extensive experience with data warehouse implementations
BA/BS in Computer Science or related field is preferable. Equivalent combination of experience, education and training will be considered