- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Stena Line is looking for a lead developer who wants to join our Transformation Operations team.
Transformation Operations is responsible for the digital development of Stena Line’s Ship, Port and Terminal operation. We build new products and services that improve efficiency, reduce fuel consumption and creates an awesome customer experience. The products are fresh without extensive legacy to maintain and we offer a very tangible environment where you will be able to have a real impact on sustainability. We work with SCRUM and our feedback loop with end users is very tight. Some of our currents tools and technologies are Python, React, Git, CI/CD, Kubernetes, REST API’s and Async IO.
Who are you?
We believe you are a tech whiz being passionate about end to end software development that take pride in being a role model for more junior developers in your team.
- You are experienced with modern Python3 development, testing and debugging
- You have extensive experience in developing products
- You see it as an honour to write high-quality code
- You have an innovative mindset, are open to new challenges and quickly adapt to new conditions
- You feel passionate about what you do and enjoy collaborating and sharing your knowledge to others
- You are driven by delivering value and to create results. If you also feel motivated by tackling complex challenges, this might be the job for you!
What will you do?
- Use your seniority in product development to design, architect and develop software solutions that contribute to digitalization of the industry and a sustainable future
- Take operational responsibility for the code your team produce
- Lead and coach the development team through Scrum ceremonies
- Work in the entire software delivery chain from development to test to operations to support
- Work in a cross functional environment, close to end users, stakeholders and other development teams
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within our Transformation department. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than February 15th, 2020.
Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Jonna Öijwall, Talent Acquisition Partner, [email protected].
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We are constantly looking for people to join the Stena Line family who can contribute to our simple, friendly working environment where hard work and fun are the norm! We have over 5600 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, all joining our one company and making a contribution to our company’s success. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe working environment and a good work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.