- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you passionate about making great games? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a lead QA programmer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm or Paris.
As a QA programmer lead you will be part of the engine team and will lead the devops team.
- Improve existing game production workflow
- Help game production teams to debug complex issues
- Improve code review workflow and existing codebase
- Improve automatic testing workflow and regression detection
- Improve CIS and ensure broken builds can be solved within timely constraint
- Manage new UE4 versions merging
- Always trying to find new way to improve our workflows
- Improve automatic performance and memory profiling
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Very good with C++
- Team player willing to listen, help and learn
Good to have:
- Previous experience as a lead
- Worked with UE4 before
- Linux knowledge
- Experience in consoles development
- Experience with Python
- Experience with jenkins
- Used Perforce, git and svn before
To be successful in this position you are:
- Willing to improve both codebase and game production workflows
- Strong passion for games
- Knowledge about multiplayer games
Still reading? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad: We live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and meet you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.