- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
Want to be part of a Global Team constantly upping the game in the Identities & Access Management arena? Looking to thrive in an environment where you are consistently challenged and able to keep taking your skills to the next level? If so, then this is the spot just for You!
As an IKEA employee, you’ll be a part of a value-driven company and team with a great work ethic, humility and togetherness.
We believe you are passionate about being at the leading edge of technology, innovation and customer-centric product development. We believe you appreciate strategic thinking and turning software engineering trends into practice. You are motivated by working in an agile environment and being open to change. You keep learning and are hungry to create the future. Moreover, you get energized by working both independently and across functions in a truly collaborative way. Of course, you share and live the IKEA culture and values.
In this role we believe that you have knowledge in following areas:
• 5+ years’ experience delivering exceptional technical implementation of Microsoft Server with Data Centres and Hybrid environments, Cloud is a plus
• Excellent knowledge and usage of PowerShell scripting along with the core areas in Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory
• A strong foundation in technology components – Networking, storage, servers (HP), virtualizations (VMware & Hyper-V), and security
• Application/Database/Infrastructure migrations from on-prem to Hybrid/Cloud a plus
• Knowledgeable with one or more of the following programming languages: C++, C#, .Net, Java, Node.js, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails
• Strong communication, presentation and consulting skills, including technical writing
• Experience with vendor management and coordination
• Designing and supporting IT Infras including Operational Architect Model (OPAM)
As a Product Specialist within Microsoft Windows Server at IKEA you will be:
• Responsible for securing that your product(s) can be used, in the current and future Infrastructure and application landscape in accordance with SLA, architecture, security demands, rules & policies.
• Take responsibility for ensuring that life cycle management of infrastructure services is planned and executed in all environments.
• Responsible for communicating the LCM plans, Strategic directions and roadmap to stakeholders and making sure all required product documentation is in place.
• Working with Application Management and areas within Infrastructure to determine the highest level of system requirements needed to support the IT Service within budget and technology constraints. Be responsible for and follow-up on licence costs.
• Maintain knowledge about how systems are related and ensuring that dependencies are understood and managed correctly in the total delivery of the service.
• Actively put requirements on surrounding infrastructure product(s) needed for your product in order to deliver the best service to IKEA.
• Ensure and follow-up the stability and performance of the infrastructure to support the consuming IT Services.
• Strive to obtain highest level of automation of infrastructure given the organization’s technology architecture, available skills and tools.
• Handle and follow-up on daily business, lead, support and educate co-workers assigned to the product.
• Developing operational models that will ensure optimal use of resources and the appropriate level of performance.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We’re the ones who make it possible for people to have a smarter life at home and a hassle-free and rewarding shopping experience. Together we work to find new digital solutions for every business need to help make IKEA a great and efficient place to work. We like to think of ourselves as innovative and modern, and we believe that nothing would actually work without us.
We in the Windows Delivery and automation team are excited to find the next talent to help us guide IKEA into a new era of compute. In this role you will be responsible to deliver highly automated and stable platforms meeting current and future needs of IKEA. You will guide and develop server platforms that will be on-prem, distributed, hybrid and in the cloud. You will also be responsible for developing automation tools and methods for admins and end users to utilize, enabling self-service capabilities. Your goal will be to deliver Infrastructure as a service through microservices and APIs. This is an exciting team with several highly motivated and skilled persons. Please apply and bring your skillset to our team and join us on the journey of bringing Microsoft Server 2016, 2019 and more to the IKEA IT landscape.
In this role you will report to the Infrastructure Manager in Technical Infrastructure – Service Operations
This role is located in Helsingborg or Älmhult.