- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
On behalf of our customer Mecel, eWork is looking for a Senior Software Engineer for recruitment within Active Safety.
Are you interested in working with cutting edge automotive electronics? Would you like to work in an international and challenging environment? Do you want to provide world class customer service?
Mecel – We make vehicles Communicate:
Mecel is a systems and software development company with more than 30 years of experience in developing solutions for the automotive industry. We are 120 dedicated employees who specialize in in-car communication technologies, user interface development, active safety systems, and consumer device interaction. With dependable automotive software and systems design, we drive communication, sensing and safety in the automobile, giving our customers a technological advantage. Mecel is a wholly owned subsidiary of Delphi Corporation. Mecel plays an active and strategic role in Delphi Electronics and Safety’s global product innovation, development, and execution.
Delphi has moved the systems and software development of our Active Safety products for Scandinavian and non-German customers to our site in Sweden (hardware development is in the United States, and manufacturing in Europe). In some cases, we are the lead site launching a product; for others, we are a follow-on to a launch led from one of other global sites.
As a software engineer you work in a project team where you get tasks depending on your knowledge and competence. The project team is often allocated on several different sites around the world, so you will have communication with people from many different cultures. You will take an active part in all phases of a development project and perform requirement analysis, design, and implementation, and write unit- and functional tests. Furthermore you will work with quality enhancing activities such as debugging and bug fixing. The projects are often driven by agile project methods so experience of agile methods such as Scrum, XP or Kanban is a great advantage.
As a senior software engineer within Active Saftety your will be involved in:
• Software development & architecture, requirement analysis, design, implementation, and unit testing.
• Software development (SWC) in an AutoSAR environment.
Competence – required:
• BSc or MSc D/IT/F/E/Z or corresponding education
• 7+ years of experience as a software developer/engineer
• Excellent C/C++ -programming skills
• Knowledge and professional experience in AutoSAR, as well as AutoSAR platform integrations, management of ECU.extracts and signal databases.
• Configuration in tools such as VSx or similar
• Good understanding in the development work, preferable in embedded systems, and agile methods.
• Excellent customer relationship management background; mature and stable demeanor
• Fluency in English
Competence – preferred:
• Working with CM-systems e.g. GIT, Gerrit, Synergy, Jenkins or similar
• Scrum & Agile software development process
• Software development projects experience from the automotive industry
• Experience from working with Active Safety
• CM experience, including project planning and implementation thereof
• Preference shown to candidates with fluent Swedish and additional language skills are a benefit, particularly German or Polish
Experience from the following areas are desirable:
• Resident Engineering for Automotive or Truck OEM
• Team and/or Project Leadership
• Systems Engineering, or Software engineering
• Requirement tools e.g. Doors
• Model based development and tools e.g. Matlab/Simulink, UML or dSpace
Mecel - At the Forefront of Automotive Technology:
We value that you have a genuine and solid interest within your field of competence, are interested in learning new techniques and open to new challenges. We have well-established career and personal development processes and can offer many exciting opportunities for our employees both here in Sweden and throughout our global organization. We care about attracting and keeping the very best colleagues. Here, you will find a flexible working environment where you are encouraged to develop - both as a professional as well as in your team.
About the position:
Start: As soon as possible (with respect to notice period)
Please, apply directly through eWork’s system with your updated CV as soon as possible as selection is ongoing.
In addition, please describe why you would be the most suitable candidate for this position.
For further information please contact eWork:
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +46 73 673 06 55 (Mikael Knexson Nevander)