Are you looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking company with a modern tech stack, challenger culture and real contributions to society? Do you like to work smart, quick and sustainable? Let’s discuss what SBAB can offer you.
About the role / what you’ll do
Our teams are working towards making SBAB an awesome digital bank and we are looking for a test automation engineer who want to join our teams in this amazing journey.
You will be part of a tight cross functional development team working close with the developers and the business specialists. As a team member you will be responsible for driving the test frame of mind in the team, performing manual testing and test automation. You will also play a part in SBAB tech testing strategy, deciding on the future ahead when it comes to all the different aspects of quality.
If you thrive on complex systems where you get to use your mind and create a sustainable platform for our future, then you will be a valued member of our team. As a part of our team you will be an important player in solving our team’s challenges, deciding the way forward both technically and work-wise.
What will you work on?
- Working with different test environment with focus on development and improvement of efficiency.
- Creating solutions for new features and improve our current test data, coverage and framework.
- Participating in SBAB tech and the teams decisions regarding the product, features, architecture and business goals.
- Learning and sharing knowledge not only with the team but with the entire organization.
- Our tech stack that follows the latest developments - Java 11, Kafka, React JS, Sonar, Docker Swarm, Rest assured, PACT, Junit, Mockito etc
About you [Our next co-worker]
You are a team player who enjoys turning great ideas into features and knows how to balance quality and delivery.
You like to leave your comfort zone to work on different technologies and are eager to learn things out of your expertise.
You have a skillset that makes a difference to accomplish our shared goals.
We think that you are experienced in our Tech stack (or parts of it) and well familiar with agile methodologies - e.g. Scrum, Kanban.
You will have a solid background of implementing testautomation and therefore the relevant coding experience.
About SBAB / TECH
At SBAB, we have a strong set of beliefs with a clear vision, mission, and values that guide us in how we lead and how we act towards each other and our customers.
For us, at TECH it comes naturally to think and work after the principle “Build - Measure - Learn”. It’s important to dare to experiment, try, fail and learn all the time. We don’t ignore the lessons learned, even those learned by others.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days paid vacation
- Pension and insurance package
- A private gym and a garage for bikes
- Beneficial home loan terms.
- Lots of social hang-outs, Ping Pong, Fussball, Board Game tournaments etc.
If you like who we are and believe you are the person we are looking for, do not hesitate and submit your CV, LinkedIn profile or why not another innovative way that shows who you are.
We know that our environment is always evolving, a diverse organization will help us achieve the best possible result.