- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
On behalf of our customer Mecel, eWork is looking for a Lead Software Engineer for recruitment within Active Safety.
Are you interested in working with cutting edge automotive OEM radar electronic modules? Would you like to work in an international and challenging environment? Do you want to provide world class customer service? Do you want to lead talented systems engineers to be part of defining and executing world class Active Safety Systems?
Mecel – We make vehicles Communicate:
Mecel is a systems and software development company with more than 30 years of experience in developing solutions for the automotive industry. We are 120 dedicated employees who specialize in in-car communication technologies, user interface development, active safety systems, and consumer device interaction. With dependable automotive software and systems design, we drive communication, sensing and safety in the automobile, giving our customers a technological advantage. Mecel is a wholly owned subsidiary of Delphi Corporation. Mecel plays an active and strategic role in Delphi Electronics and Safety’s global product innovation, development, and execution.
Delphi has moved the systems and software development of our Active Safety products for Scandinavian and non-German customers to our site in Sweden (hardware development is in the United States, and manufacturing in Europe). In some cases, we are the lead site launching a product; for others, we are a follow-on to a launch led from one of other global sites.
As a lead software engineer you will lead a project team of software engineers within Active Safety. You are to plan, follow up and lead a globally distributed software team. The project team is often allocated on several different sites around the world, so you will have communication with people from many different cultures. The projects are driven by agile project methods so experience of this is a great advantage.
Competence – required:
• BSc or MSc D/IT/F/E/Z or corresponding education
• 7+ years of experience as a systems engineer, including significant customer interaction.
• Good understanding in the development work, preferable in embedded systems, and agile methods. Good knowledge of quality norms and work according to SPICE
• Knowledge of the automotive and/or truck business in general and in particular working within safety, body, infotainment, powertrain, and/or chassis systems
• Project management experience within embedded systems
• Excellent customer relationship management background; mature and stable demeanor
• Excellent team development skills, particularly across a global team
• Fluency in English
Competence – preferred:
• Scrum & Agile software development process
• Software development projects experience from the automotive industry and/ or within Active Safety
• Preference shown to candidates with fluent Swedish and additional language skills are a benefit, particularly German or Polish
Mecel - At the Forefront of Automotive Technology:
We value that you have a genuine and solid interest within your field of competence, are interested in learning new techniques and open to new challenges. We have well-established career and personal development processes and can offer many exciting opportunities for our employees both here in Sweden and throughout our global organization. We care about attracting and keeping the very best colleagues. Here, you will find a flexible working environment where you are encouraged to develop - both as a professional as well as in your team.
About the position:
Start: As soon as possible (with respect to notice period)
Please, apply directly through eWork’s system with your updated CV as soon as possible as selection is ongoing.
In addition, please describe why you would be the most suitable candidate for this position.
For further information please contact eWork:
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +46 73 673 06 55 (Mikael Knexson Nevander)