- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Klarna's Product group is an ambitious international team where results and attention to detail are taken seriously. We aim to build the best products in the world and we are excited to welcome new team members who share our ambition to be consistently amazing. We are now looking for a talented Product Designer to help design the future of online purchasing.
You will work closely with a team of talented engineers and product managers while engaging internal stakeholders and customers to define a long-term strategy. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to translate high-level strategy into low-level customer facing solutions.
- Sketch out rough interactions and interfaces to help define initial scope and features.
- Iterate these ideas into clickable prototypes that can be used by internal stakeholders and external partners you'll meet abroad once every 4-6 weeks.
- Develop the final, high-fidelity look and feel of these products
- Work closely with engineers throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product
- Help shape the design culture at Klarna that will ultimately define every interaction customers have with our products and services
- A strong understanding of interaction design, visual design and user experience design (2-3 years of experience).
- Experience designing high-value web applications and services.
- The ability to articulate and defend ideas to engineers, managers and business partners
- Comfortable writing high-quality HTML and CSS
- Able to produce visual mockups using Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or similar tools
- Exceptional skills in written and oral communication
- Experience working in ecommerce
- The desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work
We offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. As an employee at one of the fastest growing companies in online payments and e-commerce world wide, you will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level. You won't work for Klarna, you'll work with Klarna.